One

Neverland (Past) (3rd POV)

Just outside the waters of Neverland was this magical green swirl. The waters started thrashing around the whirlpool until a gigantic ship appeared. The man laughed as he steered his ship with his hook hand while holding his newborn daughter in the other. The magic of a bean teleported them there. The thought of revenge clear on the father's mind.

He heard his daughter yawn in his arms. He looked down to see her sleeping figure slowly waking up before her huge eyes found him. The father smiled at his daughter as he pointed at the island for her to see.

"Well, Cassie, welcome to Neverland."

Neverland (Present) (Cassandra's POV)

I shook my head as I looked around. Same trees. Same sand. Same ocean that leads to nowhere.

"Fuck," I muttered. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"

I can't be back here. I shouldn't be back here. I need to hide. He probably knows I'm here already. He knows everything that goes on this island. It's his after all. And he knows what's going on. He's probably coming for me right now.

I turned around and started running through the forest. It might be pointless for me to hide, but he can't find me. I know this forest like the back of my hand. I jumped over a log before I continued pushing the branches away from me. I kept going until I skid to a stop. I was almost pelted with Nightshade. One touch and I'll never be able to leave.

I heard a familiar call. The Lost Boys. Oh, no. I looked around before deciding to make a right. He send them already? I pushed myself faster as I heard their little call. More laughter and their weapons clanking together. I tried my best to look around for any kind of traps. Not like they need a trap. This whole bloody island is his trap.

I skid to a stop while I reached the cliff to Mermaid Lagoon. I heard some girls laugh and looked down to see the mermaids. One looked up and noticed me.

"Is that Cassandra?" Tori asked.

The other squinted her eyes. "It is." She started waving her hand. "Cassandra! Get down here."

Like bloody hell I would. I turned around and started to run again. I stopped moving when I heard a twig snap. I looked around before deciding to hide between the bushes. I looked through the small opening when a few of the Lost Boys came out.

"I think she went this way," one said.

"Let's go!" another one yelled.

I held my breath, my hand reaching for my sword, as Felix comes out of the group. "Remember Pan's orders. No one harms the girl."

The Lost Boys nodded before they started running again. I counted to ten in my head before I decided the close was clear. I got up from my hiding spot and started running the other way.

Left. Right. Left. I kept moving. I need to find somewhere to hide. Or at least find...Oh, bloody hell. That's what I should have done in the beginning. If she's still here. I ran around and avoided nightshade the best I could. A smile came to my face as I spotted the familiar tree house.

"Tink!" I yelled. I hope she can here me. "Tinkerbe-"

I was cut off when I felt a hand over my mouth. I was being dragged back. I brought my arm up and elbowed my capture in the rib before I grabbed his jacket and pinned him to the tree with my sword out. My eyes widen when I was greeted with those piercing green eyes.

"Peter," I breathed.

He smirked down at me

He smirked down at me. "Hello, Cassie."

"What am I doing here?"

If anything his smirk got bigger. "Haven't you gotten my message? My Lost Girl is coming home." Peter than pulled something out of his pocket and blew it in my face. "Now she has."

I felt my eyes droop as my grip on him slackened. I stumbled back before I felt myself falling forward. Peter reached out and grabbed my before picking me up. His figure was coming in an out of my vision as I tried to fight to stay awake. But I failed because the last thing I remember is Peter's face.

"And I'm not letting her go anytime soon."

》》》》

A/N: Short chapter, but ahhhh. Peter and Cassandra are back together....not like that but together nonetheless.