Chapter 1

Hwanwoong is sitting on the floor of his bedroom. His band members are out practicing the dances for their group's shows of their new album, Light Us. Hwanwoong was the main dancer, so he perfected the dances quickly. That meant he got to go home earlier. He was glad because he hadn't gone to little space for a while. He was part of a new group, so he had to work hard to get his group know.
He reached under his bed to get his box filled with toys, coloring books, pacifiers, etc. He's been hiding his secret from the rest of his band mates because he's afraid they will hate him.
Hwanwoong was feeling extra little so he got out a paci.

Then, he goes to his closet to get a Kumamon onesie.

The only reason his roommate and maknae, Xion didn't notice it was because he hid all of his skirts, dress, onesies, and underwear in the back of his closet

The only reason his roommate and maknae, Xion didn't notice it was because he hid all of his skirts, dress, onesies, and underwear in the back of his closet. Xion always found what he wanted to steal from Hwanwoong in the front of the closet, so he never bothered to look even further. At least that's what Hwanwoong thought.

At Oneus' practice room
The rest of Oneus were resting after practicing their song Red Thread ten times. They had finally gotten the hang of the cheoro and made little mistakes. However, they still need to perfect the dance and learn the dances to Hero, Eye Contact, and Zig Zag. They were all resting quietly, when someone spoke up.
"Guys, I need to tell you all something. It's about Hwanwoong."
"What is it?" Ravn, the oldest, asked.
"Well I think something is up with Hwanwoong. I saw some dresses, skirts, and female underwear in his closet. Do you think he's a perv?" Xion responded.
"Xion, let's not jump to conclusions. Let's hear Hwanwoong's side of the story before we assume anything," Leedo says.
"Okay hyung."

Time Skip to Dorm
Leedo, Xion, Ravn, Keonhee, and Seoho got home at around 8. They immediately went to Hwanwoong and Xion's shared bedroom. They were met with the cute smol bean snuggled into the covers. Hwanwoong still had on his Kumamon onesie on, but the box and all it's contents were under his bed.
"Hyung, walk up," Xion said gently shaking his hyung.
Hwanwoong opened his eyes, and sat up groggily. He rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn.
"Kyeopta," the other members cooed. They were all about to fuss over their smol cutie, when they remembered what they came for.
"Hwanwoong, we need to talk to you about something," Keonhee said.
"Yes hyung," Hwanwoong said half asleep.
"Xion said he found female clothes in your closet," Seoho said. "Who do they belong to?"
Hwanwoong buried his face in the pillow, now fully awake. "I don't want to talk about it hyung."
"Why? ARE you a perv?" Xion asked.
"Yah," Leedo said, smacking Xion in the head. "I told you not to jump to conclusions."
"But hyung, Xion has a point. If Hwanwoong won't answer, we have no choice to assume that he's a perv," Keonhee said.
"There is a chance that he's a cross dresser too," Ravn said.
Leedo glared at Keonhee and Ravn. "I'll talk to him."
Leedo walked up to Hwanwoong and turned him around. No matter how much Hwanwoong tries to break free, his hyung keeps holding him.
"Hwanwoong, why do you have female clothes in your closet," Leedo asks.
Hwanwoong ignores what Leedo said.
"See, he must be a perv," Xion exclaims. "I mean why else would he hide.
"I'm not a perv," Hwanwoong said angrily.
"Then why do you have female clothes," Seoho asked.
Hwanwoong had 10 eyes on him, waiting for his answer. He didn't want to lie to the members, but he didn't want to tell the truth either. He was feeling more and more pressured and stressed. He new he was going to break down and go into little space soon. No matter how hard he tried to fight, he slipped into little space.
Hwanwoong began to cry. The other members had no clue what to do. Ravn, being the oldest, went over to Hwanwoong.
"Hwanwoong, why are you crying?" Ravn asked, stroking Hwanwoong's back (I originally wrote this in script on paper, so when I was rereading it I read back as crack.)
"Woo awe upsweting Woongie," Hwanwoong said in a cute/baby voice.
All of the members were Jungshook. They had never heard Hwanwoong talk like this.
"Me wa me paci," Hwanwoong said, snapping the others out of their daze.
"Where is it baby?" Leedo asked softly.
"Undwer my bwed in a bwox," Hwanwoong replied.
Seoho reached under the bed and got the box. All the members were surprised by the contents.
Hwanwoong crawled up to the box and picked out a sloth paci.