My new dad (Jesse x Radar)

This is from " Modern Jobs " AU :3. I have made a oneshot with this AU of Axel and Olivia you can go check it out
___________________

( Radar pov )

I was was at school writing notes until the Principal came in.

" Escuse me. Do you minde me taking Radar with me for some moments? " I looked up at Principal Jess confused " O-of course n-no need to worry " said my teacher. Then I followed The Principal Jess to her office

' Did I do something rong? '

I asked my self in my minde as I sat on a chair. " Radar. I will be honest with you wont like what happened. " Said Principal Jess as she gave me an dosar " Open it. " She said asShe looked down her hair covering her face. She was looking down. And she is one of the most joyful Misses I ever met. She alweys made a bad situation in a good one. What could have happen.

I opened the dosar as my eyes became wide. There were different photose. On with my perents, and brother, then one with our car number, and our car, and then our car .... crahed

" You parents had an car accident. It was imposible to be evitated the accident. "

She said as I continue going trew the pages, to see imagines with another car some teenagers, and theyr car the same.

" For some time there was a crazy man sabotaiting the car of the pepole he hated or thought they were some fancy b***es. "

I went to see more cars and moere pepole.

" He made a whole plane to kill all of them. "

She said as I looked with tears in my  eyes at the last to pages. There was a photo of the man and also a huge carton bpard where were photo with different persons each of them marked with a red ❌ on them. Then.....I saw my family

" Your family was the last target. He was caught but..... "

" Your family died Radar "

Tears tolled down my checks as I read this

" I am sorry " I wamted to ahout to scream. But I couldn't I was only sitting there crying in silent with no sound. I fellt a  hand ob my shoulder. I look to the right to see Principal Jess next to me with tears in the eyes also " I am so sorry " she said as she hugged me and I hugged her back.

" I will let you free from school 3 weeks. That's all I can do about school. " she said . As she took one of my hands in hers, making me look up. " But I know someone willing to adopt you. " she said with a sad smile. " C'mon " She said as she took my hand and both of us started to walk out of the school. She let me in the fron sit as she get on the driving one.

As she started the car she said " What if I told you that I will became your aunt? " I looked at her with shock eyes " H-how? " " Well my brother was one of the best friend your dad had. He was the first to finde out. And he decided that he will adopt you. Your remember Jesse right? "

" No way.....YOU AND JESSE ARE BROTHERS?!?!??!? " " Yes, and you will be his son. " " Whait.....how did you....have that dosar? Only the police gets to have them " " Aren't ya a smart cookie ? Well the truth is I and my brother are secret agents. Every one from the family was a secret agent. And maby when you'll grew older you'll also be one. Don't cha worry is not that hard after you trained. "

" Wow.....just wow. " " Hahahah! Your funny kid. Guess my bro has good taste in chosing kids and pepole. Were here! And also by now the papers of adoption are done. Now you only need to give your semnation if your alright. Also if you ever tell someone we are secret agents that person will be killed or memories deleted. Depends. " " Uhhhhhhhh "

TIME SKIP

" Go on Radar. Make yourself comfortable! After all this is your new home.  " " Woooow. It's so gigant. " I said as I started to explore it. " Hehe. Glad you like ot pal. " " Um...Jesse ? " " Yeah? " " Thanks for beinning my dad " " Don't worry kid. We are good friends right? " " Yeah " I said as I hug him. He knows me since I was born I didn't though that my 'uncle' was gonna be my new dad. But I am glad I was adopt by someone that knows me and loves me.

I am happy Jesse is my new dad