My lion~(Lukesse)

Hey this AU its called " Animals " everyone is literaly an animal let's start do not cheat or I report ya.
Enjoy~

---------------------

( Jess pov )

It was another day when I need to be sure my packy is okey. Oh whait I didn't tell my name. I am Jess and withe phantera I am 3 years old. My perents and my friends perents have dieded but befor dady dieded he say that I will be the one that protect them all, that I am the leader, and I tell Lukas that if I die he will be the leader. It's not like I don't trust my brother buuuuuut. Lukas is a lion he can literaly be more strong then me.

I am also the one that hunt. I hunt birds and other small animals like rats or mice.We so eat and fruits. We are little so we leave at the middle of the forest with very many tres, fruits, water and a part that there are very rarity trees and a long yellow grass. That its were Lukas and Petra belong to. Petra it's an tigre. Olivia its a puma. And Axel its a black puma it's sound so weird right? Well anyway, my brother is a phnatera like me but he is black and my perent's were black I am the only one withe.

~~~time skip days later~~~

" JESS JESS " " What is it Lukas? " " Humans are back they got petra and Olivia. " Humans.....they are the one that kill our perents. " WHAT ARE YOU WHAITING FOR LET'S GO SAVE THEM " I yell at Lukas as follow me

" HAHAHAH. I AM GOING TO MAKE SO MUCH MONY FROM YOU. " I hear a male voice. It was the human. We were in the bushes. " I will climb that tree and trow fruits on him then jump on him and get his eyes out " " Oke- WHOA " Lukas accidentaly slip. " Oh an lion? This little one will give me much more MONEY. " I jump on his face not thinking " AXEL. BROTHER FREEDOM PETRA AND OLIVIA I TRY HELP LUKAS. WHOAAA " the human was moving so it was hard for me to stay still. " OH YOU STUPID CAT. Oh what do we have here? An white phantera eh? They are very rarity I think I will take and you. " I bite him and jump off. My friends were behind me. I try my best to look dangerouse. I was the leader I need to help them. " Oh so you are the ' leader ' of they eh? How about I take you and let them in pace? " I didn't have time to answer and he grab me up " SISTER " scream my brother " BROTHEEER " I scream back. He took me awey I was alone now. I couldn't see my friends anymore. They were runing after the metal thing of human. But i was too faster. Lukas was the closet but then he stop becousehe know he couldn't make it. He look in my eyes and I look in his then.....there was nothing anymore.

~~~time skip~~~

I was sell to someone that have more animals. They were all in cages. I didn't care I was crying on my own " Pssst. Hey kid look up " I hear an wisper. I look up an it was an with female werewolf " What are you doing here? " " * snif * I was captured by a man. * snif * I lost my pack * snif * . " " I didn't know phanteras have pack. I tough inly the wolves have " " It was a pack made by me, my brother, Petra tigre, Olivia & Axel pumas, Lukas lion. * snif * I was the leader after our perents dieded * snif * " " So you are an leader too? I am rubin I was the Alpha of my pack. Look there is a nice woman called Wolfina. She is a human. She help all the animals to fell love. I am sure he will love you to. I and her are like sisters. " " Is she gona love me like a-a m-mom? " " YES. She is going to love you like a mom. All the animals from here are like an family thanks to her and you can be a part too if you want. " " Really? " in respond Rubin nodded " OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE " I yell of happines " Shhhh. We wont to get troble pls be a little more silent " " Yay " I wisper. " That's more like it "

~~~years later~~~

" AND NOW THE MAIN ACTRASION OF OUR ANIMAL CIRCUS. PHAAAAAAAAANTERAAAAA. " " Good luck there kid " wisper Rubin " Stay calm I am the main atracsion after all " I say as I get in front of the public. There was a lot of clappings. Well it was time to make my number.

~~~time skip~~~

' Man this was a lond day ' I tough. The door open. It was Wolfina. What is she doing here? She got closer and unlock my cage " Here " she wisper as she give me the keys of the other cages " Help me get everyone out of here " I was inteligent and I know how to use my paws and in human ways.

~~~ Time skip cuz me bored ~~~

" Go. Go. Go " I wisper at the others. I was the last one that needed to leave. " WHAT IS GOING ON HERE " It was the fat man that make us do tricks. And near him the man that kidnap me. " GET BACK TO YOUR CAGE " I was angry. I jump on them and kill em' both. Wolfina was there looking at me. I then fell bad as she look at me. She came closer. I was felling more bad. She hugs me " You free us all " Whait either the humans from here were capturated by him. She go me at theyr place. Everyone started to thanks me the ballerina kiss my checks the clown shack my paw and etc. I fell good. I then leave. The one that was still there was Rubin. " Well....I think this is a good bye right kid? I am gona miss you " " I will miss you too " I say as we touched our heads ( like in Peter the Rabbit XD ) " Take care kid. Hope you woll find your pack " " Same for you Rubin. " Then we got in different ways.

~~~ days later ~~~

I finaly found my forest. I go to the river and dribk some water. I also eat some fruits. I then go to my special place. The tree that I was alweys climbing. I first hug it like an old friend " Man I miss all of those places " I then climb up. I hear something from the bushes. It was an black phantera woth green eyes. Brother? Along with the others exept Lukas " Who are yiu and how do you dare come in our teritory? " groan at me angry. I fell tears leaving me eyes. I got down not geting closer to him but say. " Brother its me....Jess " " LIAR " he the roar at me " My sister got captureted by humans long ago you ar NOT HER " He jumps on me and I get off on his way. Then I got atacked by the others I ofcourse didn't get hurt becouse I was off theyr way either. " AXEL.OLIVIA.PETRA. JESSE BROTHER. STOP " " HOW DO YOU KNOW OUR NAMES " say Petra as she roar and then jump on me " I THINK SHE IS A SNAKE " Say's Axel. " She wont be for long " say Olivia as she jump on me. This time I couldn't get out of the way I was in the tree. I fell off then my brother start atacking me. This time he didn't miss becouse I wasn't movong anymore. " S-stop " " Why don't you fight back " he say as he hit me agin on my troat making me bleed even more. I was down I couldn't get up " Becouse I love you brother " I wisper as I have tears in my eues. " S-sister " he say in shock " WHAT IS GOING ON HERE " it was Lukas. My brother lay he's ears down an back off. " It's an stranger that say she is jess " say Petra. Lukas only look at me. " Take her to Wolfy. She knows how to heal her "He say as he try to leave " But- " ( Jesse ) " NOW " he then get back. Roaring at my brother " Y-yes " I then black out from losing blood.

~~~time skip wake up~~~

I was in some leaves to see and young withe wolf siting near me. " Hi. I am Wolfy. You were black out for some hourse now. But I heal you and you don't have any wonds now. " " Did you use an healt posion? " " If you mean the pink water that I know to make it from the humans then yes. LUKAS. She is up ". Then Lukas enter the room. Whait room? I look in my left to see a squer hole in the wall. I was into a tree. All of this " room " was made by bamboo. " If you are Jess. Then tell me what she told me when she put me the leader if everything will ever happened to her " I then go to Lukas and wosper in his ear " I chose you becouse you are my lion ". Then I step back alittle so I wont be to his ear anymore. He was having tears in eyes. " It's you.... " he wisper. Then he jump one me and kiss me pasionality. I kiss back but......

" Ooowwwww~ This is so cute. My OTP it's real " ( Olivia ) " H-how much did you saw " (Lukas) I need to say he have an emberesed blush. " Not enought I think " ( Petra ). Axel only make the singal ' YUCK ' " LET ME AT HIM. LET ME AT HIM I WILL STAB HIM. " And my brother still over protectiv " Well Jesse. If your sister was reacting like this when you kiss Petra. How will she react when she will know that she is going to be an aunt in 6 months " " HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?!??!?!?! " now my bro was blushing emberesed " My nouse it's 20x times better then your's let's just say that she smell like you and you like her. Hehehe =w=. And you are gona have a dughter her name will be ' Lucy ' and she will be a black tigre with orange lines. " " HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT WILL BE AND HOW WILL IT LOOK?!?!?!?!? " " Guys. I know to make humans magic water ( AKA potions I am so stupid in ' animal ' AU XD). The thing wih future it's EAAAAAASY. Anyway let's get out and let the love birds in pace " " What? We are literaly felines " ( Lukas ) " Lukas, no. It's awey of humans to say um.... girlfriend and boyfriend " I say having a blush on my face. Then after thy leave we started to kiss agin

---------------

Hope ya like its see ya soon 😘