My knight ( Jetra )

This was a request by Funtime_Bonnet06. Hope you like it 😘.
-----------------------------------------------------------
( Petra pov )

It was another day. When I was needed to be like a princesse becouse that I was. But I never like it. From when I was little I have wish that I will ne a knight but my dad didn't even want to hear about it....and mom she alweys want me to be what I want but......she diedes some years ago. One day when I was back from my late  training, yhea I am training in secret with my friend Jess when its night so no one could stop me or see that I miss. She can be a warrior or knight becouse her perents are warriors . Back to present. I saw lights I faster I climb up, open the window and get in my room. I go to my perents room " You can't force her to stay in this stupid castel in pinky dresses. She is a FIGHTER not a princesse. "( Wolfina ) " And I do not care. "(Petra's dad ) " She inherited thaat from her mother. From your wife. From my SISTER. "( Wolfina). Then I hear a slap " You dirty creature. My wife was NOT your sister. But she was close to you and that JUST becouse you were childhood friends. Maby I appreciate that you convince my doughter to make ballet but-"( Dad ) " I convince her so she could be flexible SO SHE COULD BE A WARRIOR. I AM LOYAL AND I HAVE HONOR BUT YOU ARE A SNAKE THAT USE MY FRIEND. YOU USE SNOWFLACKE SO YOU COULD BE A KING. YOU ARE A SNAKE. AND I AM NOW NOT KILLING YOU BECOUSE OF HER. ALL THE CITEZENS WILL BE VERRY HAPPY TO ESCEAP OF YOUR RULE. I AM NOT KILLING YOU BECOUSE OF YOUR FAMILY I AM NOT KILLING YOU BECOUSE I KNOW THAT PETRA WILL BE IN PAIN IF SHE WILL LOSE YOU TOO. NOT BECOUSE SHE LOVES YOU AND BECOUSE SHE WILL BE ALONE AND SHE WILL NEED TO BE A QUEEN AT THIS YOUNG AGE. AND SHE WONT MAKE HER DREAM COME TRUE. A DREAM OF A WARRIOR " ( Wolfina) I know what ' A dream of a warrior' its a code for the ceremony thay make you an offical warrior. " LIER. SHE IS A PRINCESSE AND THAT WILL BE ALL HER LIFE "(Dad). I couldn't resist anymore. I smash the door with the leg as tears was falling from my eyes.

" P-petra. W-hy are you dres like this. " "I don't know DAD. WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY FOR ME THAT I AM STRONG AND I CAN PROTECT MY SELF " I say as more tears fall on my check " DON'T YOU DARE YELL TO YOUR DAD YOUNG LADY " he was redy to slap me I close my eyes and put my hands in front of me so I could not get hurt. I whait to get slaped but nothing I open my eyes to see aunt Wolfina in front of me and holding dad hand so he could not touch me " You can slap me. You can STAB me. You can even KILL me. But you can NOT touch the pepole I AM LOYAL TO " Then she trow dad at the wall. I wasn't surprise either scared. Becouse she was an werewolf. A werewolf with honor. She was the protector of my mom and another 4 pepole and she promis that she will protect them and theyr kids. If she trow dad to the wall. And warrior with honor that mean, that my dad it IS a snake. I go in my room and take some stuff then I leave. I didn't was to far awey and I hear screams. My dad screams I look up on window from dad room to see Wolfina cover in blood. She kill dad. I didn't care he DESERV IT.

Minutes have pass. And I was sitting by a tree thinking about all that hapenned. " Hey " I hear a voice. It was Wolfina no .... it was someone that look like her but the eyes the eyes were different. Wolfina eyes were brown, her eyes was one full black and the other red. " Don't mind if I sit next to you will ya kid? " I didn't respond...

She came closer ans sit near me. " Look. Maby you don't know me but I KNOW you alright. And I know that your VERY close to me and my friends an- " " I don't know you " I cut her off. " I don't know you. " " Its alright. I am Rubin. I am a part of Wolfina " " What do you mean? " " Wolfina that you know its a fusion. Of me the actualy huge werewolf called Wolfina with blue eyes, and a "kid" let's say that have brown eyes. And when you are into a fusion. You k ow who is in control by the colour of the eye. " " So this "kid". Was in control of the fusion. So she killed dad? " " Rong. You see after you left. Our eyes turn black purple. That mean I and the actualy Wolfina are in control. I and her killed your dad. Well he deserv it " " Yhea " " Hey kid I know someone that you can stay hiden and who knows maby will even train you to become a warrior. An offical warrior " " The only one that can make me an warrior are the warriors Steve & Alex and theyr kids. " " Um yhea. You know jess right? Normal you know her your like sisters. So she have a brother and his name is Jesse and he is the son of Steve & Alex " " WHAIT. So Jess is an warrior. " " Not really you see. You and her have a little bit of diferents on the years " " She is with on year little then me " " And her brother is with one year older then her " " So her brother is at my age? " " Yep you can give the test for a warrior at 18 age " " But she need to rule the kindome"( Wolfina) " And here it is the Queen of destroying fun "( Rubin) " GRRRRRRR " They both say in the same time. Then a girl with long with hair wolf ears, a with wolf tail and a black warrior costum come from the busies " OR. Petra could be her own kind of Queen. She can be a Warrior Queen "( Wolfy ) " This is why the kido is alweys in control "( Rubin) " I am Wolfy by the way. And anither resone I am in cotrol is * wisper * Rubin & Wolfina will foght to death if I am not there to calm them down. And the worse part is that they can't die " " Why? " " Well Wolfina is Fred sister so she is a God. And Rubin is literaly the God of Blood. And I can't die eitger becouse when you fuse with somwone you start getting a bit of its ADN. Sooo. Yhea " " Thats a LOT to take " " How about I take you to Jesse place in the time those two fight? " " Good for me " " Alright then " after that she transform into a beautiful withe horse. I couldn't belive my eyes. Amd then she carry me to Jesse zone.

~~~ 2 moths skip a week cuz my ar hurt ~~~

After 2 moths I was an official Queen. But the beas was that I was an official warrior. In those 2 moths I lear SO many things and I get to kbow better Jesse. And one night he tell me something that I will never EVER forget!

FLASHBACK

" Hey Petra. Can I tell you a secret? "

" Ofcourse Jesse "

" I never like to be a warrior. I alweys wanted to be a knight "

" Why's that Jesse? "

" So I could protect the beautiful princesse in the world. You " then he kiss me on the lips with pasion. And I kiss back.

END OF FLASHBACK

' Well Jesse today your dream will come true. But not only that '. I was alredy ruling the kindoom for a week now. And I wasn't a normal Queen. I was a Warrior Queen just as Wolfy sayed. I was felling so well. It was afternoon. And I call Jesse to my castel. He expected to the castel be kinda empty. But it was full of pepole. I can see that in his face. He walked to me looking at everyone. All of them was smiling he didn't understand what was happening. " Petra what is going on  here? " he wisper. In respond I just giggle and take him by the han and hold it up. " THIS MY PEPOLE. IS THE ONE THAT TRAIN ME. IF HE WASN'T EXISTING NOW MY DREAM WASN'T COMING TRUE. AND I WASN'T A WARRIOR QUEEN. THANKS TO HIM I CAN HELP ALL OF YOU NOT JUST STAY ON THE TROHN AND CAN'T DO NOTHING TO HELP YOU. SO NOW TODAY HE WILL BE BECOME A TRUE KNIGHT AS HE WISH " everyone start clapping. Jesse look at me with a smile " Petra i-is that true ". He was happy. Very happy. " BUT HE WONT BE ONLY A KNIGHT. HE WILL BE A KING KNIGHT " everyone start clapping harder and whistle " P-petra! " he was in shock. He was happy and was having tears in the eyes. The next week we get married and guess who make the honors? Wolfina,Rubin & Wolfy. Becouse if they weren't exiating now I was probaly on my trhone with a pink dress and never met Jesse.

( No one pov )

So like this our Queen and his Knight start a new life with adventures. And with a beautiful daughter in theyr lifes
                                                      THE END
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it :'3