Search for the Second Emerald

Moon's Pov

I have another cousin? How is this possible? Knuckles didn't ever tell me he had a sister! Then again, he might have thought she was dead. I walked closer to Akila.

"How did you end up on Earth?" I asked.

She gave me the Emerald. "The Master Emerald sent me here when I was seven. I was told of a prophecy where three hedgehogs and a raccoon would arrive in need of the Emeralds. I was trained under the Ancient One, and I became a master of disguise. Once I learned everything I needed to know, I set out for New York. Here I've waited for three years."

Master Splinter's eyes widened. "You are the one that the Ancient One spoke so fondly of?"

"Hai, Splinter. I am also known as the Sakura Knife." The pink-haired girl pulled a silver dagger with pink sakura blossoms out from her belt.

I locked my gaze with hers. "Will you help us find the Emeralds?"

"But of course. However, I will have to search during the day. The Foot expect me to emerge at night."

Star nodded. "That's understandable."

Amber's eyes shone from her place on Mikey's shoulder. "Where should we look first?"

"That's easy. I know of a secluded cave near the beach. Seems like a good place for a massive source of energy." Donatello interjected.

I beamed. "Perfect! Let's go while it's still dark outside."

At the Beach...

The Chaos Emerald in my hand grew brighter. "We're close! Come on, you guys! I spread my wings further, gaining more speed.

"Hey, slow down! Not all of us can fly, ya know!" Raph called out while panting.

I giggled, stopping in front of the cave. "Sorry, I forgot."

We cautiously walked into the cave. Going further in, the Emerald grew in brightness once more. Suddenly, a fork in the cave split into four tunnels. "Uh oh."

"Alright, the easiest way to do this is to split into groups. Leonardo and I will take the first path, Skyla and Raphael the second, Donatello and Moon the third, and Amber and Michelangelo will take the final path." Star said.

We all agreed, and split into our designated groups. "Skyla, you take the Emerald. I know the powers of Chaos when I feel it." I tossed the gem to her and continued down the third tunnel.

After walking in silence for a while, Don spoke. "So, what exactly are we looking for?"

"Well," I started, "The Emeralds we need are light blue, green, yellow, purple, red, and dark blue. They look just like the one we have, but in one of those colors."

"Oh."

Mikey's Pov

"Hey, Ambs. How can you tell if we've found it?" I asked the raccoon on my back. She was light, so I really didn't mind.

"I've been exposed to their powers before. I'll feel it." The pretty girl replied.

I suddenly tripped, and we fell down a slide-like tunnel. Amber clutched my plastron tightly. How she moved so quickly, I'll never know. After what seemed like forever, we slowed to a stop.

"Ha ha ha, that was awesome!"

Amber's face quickly turned red, and I instantly knew why. Her lifeless legs were straddling my shell, and our faces were inches apart. I couldn't help but smile. She looked so dang cute when she blushed! I don't know where I got the courage, but I raised my head, making our lips meet. Fireworks went off in my head, and my vision went fuzzy around the edges. After what seemed like forever, we pulled away, slightly panting.

"So, this make us an item?"

I grinned. "You bet."

Leo's Pov

"Hey, Star. What's that glow?" I asked

She grinned. "Our objective. Come on!" The blonde hedgehog raced towards the light.

I quickly followed her. As we got closer, I saw a yellow gem.

"Amber's Emerald!" Star carefully removed it from the floor. "Let's go."

_______________________________________

Yay! MikeyxAmber forever! Anyways, swim is starting for me, so updating will be scarce. Sorry. :'( I'll try to update whenever possible, so please bear with me! Bye for now!