Training? Or owning?

Star's Pov

"Come on, Star! You can do it!" Amber cheered.

I ducked and swept Raph's legs from under him. He swiped at me with a sai as the rolled backwards. I readied my sword for his next attack. However, he didn't move.

"I give," He panted.

I sheathed my weapon and offered him my hand. He took it and stood. "You're pretty good, kid." He commented.

"Thanks."

Leonardo walked onto the mat, bringing out his katanas. "Are you ready?"

I grinned. "Hit me with your best shot!"

The girls called out while giggling. "Fire away!"

Leo pounced, barely giving me enough time to dodge. I swiped at his feet, but he seemed to expect that. He flipped over my head. I whirled around and blocked his attack. Leo was about to attack again, but I kicked his side, grabbed his arm, flipped him over, and held my sword point to his neck. "Do you concede?" I smirked.

He laughed. "Yep." I helped him up, noticing a cut on his arm.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I didn't mean to cut you."

Moon came over and placed her hand on Leo's wound. Removing it, I saw that it had healed.

He smiled at me. "Don't worry. It's not the worst I've gotten."

Master Splinter spoke up. "My sons, you have been defeated by these girls." Turning to us, he added, "Where did you learn to fight like that?"

We answered in order of age.

"Training."

"Instinct."

"Protector skills."

"Thievery."

The boys looked surprised.

"We'll explain later." I said.

Amber laughed. "Man, you boys got owned by three hedgehogs and a raccoon! That's hilarious!"

The rest of us giggled as Raph became red with anger. "What'd ya say, shrimp?!"

Amber squeaked and hid behind Moon, who shielded the raccoon with her wings.

"I still have a difficult time believing that you have wings." Don said to the hedgehog.

'Uh-oh.' I thought.

Moon stiffened. "I have to go." She turned and ran.

"M, wait!" I raced after her. She was going to need some serious comfort.

_____________________________________________

Oh no! What happened to Moon? Can Star help her? Or will her dark secret devour her? Find out in the next chapter.