Chapter 2 (Written By kaitzishere)

!! Please Read !!

If you would like to help out and write a chapter on this story, please inbox me. You will be credited by having the chapter dedicated to you and also i will put it was written by you just as i done here. This would give us both more reads on our books, so i think it would be worth it. A lot of people will notice your work and in the future you may even gain more fans! awesome right?! so yeah, tell me if your interested.

_____________________________________________________________

I didn't know what to do. My thoughts were a jumble. Was this the end of my extremely short dream. All  I wished was to be a normal girl. Could my dream have ended before it even started I question myself.

Suddenly I started to laugh.

"Really? You think I look like her?" I questioned them shifting under all of there gazes. 

"You do look like her. Just a little though! She has a better nose" Elizabeth commented and we all burst into laughter. If only she knew how alike we truly were.

"I was only kidding by the way!" she added.

"Or was I?" she said cocking her eyebrow up and we burst into laughter again gaining a few glances from the other people in the cafeteria. All of my fears slowly flitted as I pulled my tray closer to my face to eat my lunch. Like I said before the food just looked disgusting. People usually make me food that is healthy, fresh and appetizing. This was anything but what I was used to eating.

Looking like a diva was another thing I was trying to avoid so I cut a piece of what looked like meat. I asked my new found friends what the food was before I consumed it. You can never be too sure I told myself. They all giggled.

"So you're one of those snobby kids" he said. It was hard to tell whether he was just joking. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"N-No I was just asking!" I said. I can sing in front of millions of people but I can't carry out a conversation without stumbling in front of three people? I'm one special character I thought. 

"He was joking!" Emily said. She must have noticed how embarrassed I was for asking the question in the first place.

"Its Mystery meat. You never really know!" she said popping a fork in her mouth.  One of my eyebrows shot up.

"It's not that bad!" she said. She read my mind yet again.

"You get used to it. Try it!" she urged me. She seemed to be okay with the meat. As did Adam and Elizabeth because they ate their mystery meat as well.

"Hmmmmm Okay!" I said still unconvinced. Slowly I picked up my fork scooped the piece I had cut earlier before and popped it in my mouth.

"Yay!" they yelled in unison. The meat really wasn't that bad. Although it was a little chewy.

"How was it?" they asked in unison. They started giggling before they kept quit to listen to my response.

"It wasn't that bad but it wasn't that good either" I answered. Maybe this wasn't a bad idea. Some people dream of fame and fortune but in the end all they find is misfortune. I dream of life much like the one I have started living. A life were I'm grounded. Nobody is sucking up to me, asking me to do a job, asking for an auto graph and begging to just look at me.

Normal feels good.

"Good to hear. It will be better on Monday because we have pizza. Does anyone want to know how I got the Maria Lantern tickets?" Elizabeth suddenly asked. My heart skipped a beat when I heard Elizabeth say my name again. Stay calm I told myself. Just breathe.