Chapter 1 (Written by L0V3ILY)

!! Please Read !!

If you would like to help out and write a chapter on this story, please inbox me. You will be credited by having the chapter dedicated to you and also i will put it was written by you just as i done here. This would give us both more reads on our books, so i think it would be worth it. A lot of people will notice your work and in the future you may even gain more fans! awesome right?! so yeah, tell me if your interested.

-Special thanks to akiahn for making me this NEW book cover-

-Like me on facebook! When i get to 30 likes then i will start doing contests. Rewards would go to 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners..You will see the rewards later when the contests starts ;) also check out some pictures of the book characters!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/L0v3ily/359320940817672?ref=ts

________________________________________________________________

"Get up, Get up. Its time to party tonight." I let the words out breathlessly when I finally finished the last lyrics of my song. The beat cut of instantly while the crowd of people roared with cheers and the flashes of light were scattered around the crowd from their opened cell phones. I pulled my microphone away from my mouth and held it on my side as I took in a few more gasps of air. My drenched blond hair stuck to my forehead with the sweat that was covering my untanned face. Who knew that being a singer could make someone so exhausted.

"I hope everyone enjoyed today's concert. I love you guys." I forced my words out while my heart became steady and my breathing went back to its natural flow. The camera men that continued to adjust the camera exactly with my movements was now following me as I made my way off of the stage. Workers nearly tackled me when I entered behind the curtain. Most of them with makeup kits and a bunch of items to just remove the makeup I had on my face now. I was lucky that no pimples covered my face from all of the makeup I am forced to wear everyday, but I wouldn't actually know.

One of the workers pulled me until i flopped onto a chair that was behind me. Then she began to remove my eye shadow. The other workers quickly gathered up some new clothing and a plate of freshly made food.

"How was it dear?" my mother urged for answers with excitement. I mentally rolled my eyes at her but also held in the snobby comments I was about to make. So you know, I am anything but mean. Though sometimes the ignorant part of me likes to show or I just feel like I'm going to blow up with a brand new vocabulary. No one would really want that to happen.

"Mom, I have been singing my whole life. How different could it actually be from the first time I went on stage?" I gave her a duh look and shifted uncomfortably in my chair. The woman that was taking off my eye shadow groaned from my movement. She was one of the snobby kind of girls and always thought she deserved better than what she has now. I mean come on, she gets paid $200 an hour just to make me look like a fake Barbie doll. How better could her life get?

When she pulled away I opened up my eyes and stared at myself in the mirror. The light bulb's that went around the large mirror in an orderly manner, made me squint until my eyes fully adjusted to the brightness of the light. The girl in the mirror was the girl who would always be the top news. The girl who was always in the magazines, making me the center of attention to everyone. I always loved to be able to sing my heart out and people loved to hear my voice.

It sometimes becomes too much though, To run around to another state just to sing to another group of people. Not being able to actually keep a steady boyfriend or even make many friends. Mostly because you never know if they want to be around you for popularity or money or just to be a real friend. A lot of people act as if they would choose to become as famous as I, but it is not everything that some of the people hope for. You try always moving from place to place and paying for a house that you could barely even sleep in,It's completely stupid and a waste.