Chapter 6 (Written by linasyd16)

!! Please Read !!

If you would like to help out and write a chapter on this story, please inbox me. You will be credited by having the chapter dedicated to you and also, i will put it was written by you just as i done here. This would give us both more reads on our books. So i think it would be worth it. A lot of people will notice your work and in the future you may even gain more fans! awesome right?! Please inbox me if you're interested.

___________________________________________________________

I got up reluctantly and showed Jeremy around this mansion that is my home. I guess this was his way of trying to overcome my defeat. He was so into all the decor and I felt very proud because this was all my idea.

"This pool is amazing." He said as he surveyed the area where the pool was in.

"I can just imagine it."

 "Imagine what?" I said as I looked directly at him

"You in a pretty bikini." he said with a smirk on your face. I laughed and punched his arm slightly.

"Ok, ok quit your dirty thinking." and let me show you up to my room.' We entered back inside through the door that led in from the porch.

"This is your room??" he asked

"Yeah, you like it?" I asked still smiling proudly.

"Hell yeah! Its really grande if I may say." Although I liked having Jeremy over and didn't want him to leave I was really tired from the concert and the little dog stunt I had to play along to all I needed now was to get some rest.

"Jeremy, I'll be right back make your self at home" I said. I went into the closet and changed into some comfortable clothes and got back into the room. Before I could speak Jeremy cut me off.

"I'll have to leave now." Although I couldn't find a nice way to tell him I felt like sleeping I also didn't want him to leave me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Gloria just texted me and she said we should meet up." Oh my, doesn't this girl ever take a break, i rolled my eyes mentally but didn't want it to show that i was just a tad bit jealous.

"Ok i guess, well anyways I'm really exhausted from the whole concert thing. So, ill see you on Monday.' I said. He opened his arms wide which signified I should give him a hug. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and felt like I could stay like this forever. He then backed away from the hug and even I just realized I had shut my eyes while hugging him tightly.

'Get some rest now. I'll see you at the bus stop on Monday, Christine." He said as he laughed at the whole secret identity stuff i had going on, which made me playfully throw a pillow at him. Which he smoothly dodged before shutting the door behind him. I curled up into my bed trying to remember the thirty seconds I when Jeremy had hugged me. This made me happy and I fell asleep leaving my imaginations to run wild with those thoughts in my head.

"Honey! Honey! Wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes and saw that my mum was slightly tapping me.

"You have been asleep practically all morning."

"I came in really late last night cause I had to take care of the dog problem and you were already asleep. Is anything wrong?" She asked

"No, Everything's fine mum. I was just tired from the Concert last night. What's the time?" I asked

"Its 1:45pm."

"Wow..I guess I really did oversleep." I said under my breath. My mum finally got up to leave and told me to freshen up and come to the dining room for lunch. Sundays were usually boring because I had never even been to a church since I became famous. I kinda hated that but my mum was not going to listen to me. The day went by quickly as I spent the better part of it watching my concern on TV.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come because this also meant resuming my normal teenage girl life and taking a break from being Maria Lantern. I had to look as normal as possible while I was going to school and also I made sure that the wig was really firm so as not to expose my real hair colour. My mum objected to me taking the bus but as usual, I got my way. I felt someone come up behind me and cover my eyes gently. I could recognise his cologne anywhere and i quickly said

"Jeremy!!"

"How did you know it was me?" He teased

"Oh c'mon, We have been best friends since kindergarten. so I'm pretty sure that gives me an advantage." I said smiling. The bus was here and I've sort of gotten the hang of pushing my way past so many teens and heading to the back of the bus.

Jeremy and I chatted on our way to school, laughing and smiling at his jokes or mine. The best part,Was that he didn't mention anything about Gloria. The bus finally came to a halt, leaving us in front of the school. We hopped off and entered the school halls as everyone was too busy going about their own business and talking in their various clicks. I then saw Emily, Adam and Liz close to their lockers and once seeing me, They smiled with excitement. I knew what this was about but oh well. I had to deal with it.

"Hey Christine." Emily said as she reached out and grabbed me.

"Guess what? I know you don't really like Maria Lantern but we got a chance to talk with her after the concert on Saturday night, and I kinda thought I saw you there!" My heart began to race as my mind went back to the other night when I had totally ignored Emily as she almost blew my cover.

"Me??" I tried to force a laugh out

"Oh that's insane! Why would you think that?" I asked

"Oh ..It's not important anyways." She replied. I was relieved because I actually didn't want to hear her reason and it made me feel a bit scared of my cover being blown and not being allowed to go to high school again. She then began with the Maria Lantern interview and Liz and Adam occasionally contributed. Soon, Gloria joined the conversation.

"That concert was lovely" She said .

"I really liked the dog part" She said and she continued chattering. They all did and at this point, I felt they observed me more than Me!!! I couldn't be more glad to hear the bell. Hey, Well I'm really starting to love the school bell. Everyone had started rushing in to their respective classes and so did all of us.

We all had maths class and I dreaded this because Emily will be the one who would get to sit next to Jeremy. What was i thinking? Jeremy and I were only best friends and nothing more, I mentally slapped the thought out of my head and sat down next to Elizabeth.

"I came out of this class more confused than I did when I came in." I said as Lily, Liz and Adam walk by my side. I rolled my eyes and they all laughed at me and I joined too. That's basically how the school day went. It was Lunch time and we all got to the cafeteria, today wasn't mystery meat though. It was a bit better and I actually felt relieved that I knew what I was eating.

"So Christine wanna hang out with us tomorrow night?" Liz asked.

"We are having movie night at my place"  She said.

"Yeah it gonna be fun." Lily said.

"Whats gonna be fun??" I heard a voice ask behind me and I actually rolled my eyes but this time no one saw me .

"We are having Movie night." Lily replied

"Wanna come?" she asked. I thought Gloria would turn down the offer but she accepted.

"Oh, This is going to be fun." I said sarcastically in a low tone.

"Did you say something Christine??" Gloria asked

"No, I didn't. I was just thinking aloud."

"Alright." She said. Not bothering to look at me, and there went the Maria Lantern discussion thereafter. I felt a bit Jealous and happy that my close friends from school actually like Me, well Maria Lantern and also Christine for who she was and not for money or fame.

"The Maria lan-" There goes the topic for the next school year. I thought in my head and as they chattered on i smiled and laughed. Not because of what they were saying but because they liked Maria and Me which made excitement fill me up like those days in kindergarten.