The Secret Superstar *Interview* (Written by L0V3ILY)

A big thanks to "UhItsHavoc" for making the cover that is up right now :)

    !! Please Read !!

If you would like to help out and write a chapter on this story, please inbox me. You will be credited by having the chapter dedicated to you and also i will put it was written by you. This would give us both more reads on our books, so i think it would be worth it. A lot of people will notice your work and in the future you may even gain more fans! awesome right?! so yeah, tell me if your interested.

-Like me on facebook! When i get to 30 likes then i will start doing contests. Rewards would go to 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners..You will see the rewards later when the contests starts ;) also check out some pictures of the book characters!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/L0v3ily/359320940817672?ref=ts

________________________________________________________

I pushed myself further down in to my seat while the crowd glared at me with curious eyes. The thing that I could hardly ever get use to was being the center of attention, especially when people ask me questions that are on live TV. William Roy lifted a few pieces of paper in front of his face while his eyes gazed over the questions that were written on it. He put the stack of papers back down and glared at me.

"So Maria Lantern, You have been the biggest hit in all of the world since you were 10 but you have suddenly became even more famous, I never thought that was possible. How does the new fame make you feel?" His words were spoke loudly and clearly as they echoed past the audience. I kept the smile on my face that had been forced on me since the red light flashed on from the camera, which meant the recording has begun and the live TV just started.

"Well I am still adjusting to it all. I mean I love my fans but sometimes crowds sort of freak me out." I laughed at my comment and so did a few other people, including William. He was the biggest person on television, he always interviewed anybody that was famous and no one would ever turn him down. I would die if I ever decided to do that.

"I have heard that you are going to start going to a lot of more places. You are going to be singing your songs all over the world but is their anyone back home that you would miss while your gone?" My heart raced faster at just the thought of the one I would miss. He was the one that I would never forget. He was always there for me when I was to shy to even sing in front of my family. It seemed like he had always accepted me for who I am and honestly never used me for fame. He was the one that secretly held my heart.

"Yeah, I would miss my best friend Jeremy. He is great." My cheeks turned a deep red and I could feel the warmth of them. William smiled at my comment and the crowd looked at me in awe. I shifted in my seat from the uncomfortable stares and to also hide my reddened cheeks. William quickly flipped to another question.

"We all know that you are famous but there has to be something that you wish would happen in your life. What would that wish be?" He asked. The questions seemed to always hit me right on the dot, right at my weakness. I thought about the normal kids when they went to school with their friends. Always had a smile on there face. When the kids would spend time with their parents instead of being someone famous and worrying about pleasing only your fans. I sighed at the thought.

"A part of me wishes to be a normal teenage girl." I mumbled under my breath.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This story just came to me when I was looking for a picture to make a new cover for a book I am starting to write, which is called "The Demon's Puppet" and it will be uploaded soon. As of now, I hope you enjoy this book. :) also, most of you think that this book is just like Hannah Montana and I just wanted to mention that it is not. This book is more of a romance than anything.