Chapter 4 (Written by SandraHoodbhoy)

!! Please Read !!

If you would like to help out and write a chapter on this story, please inbox me. You will be credited by having the chapter dedicated to you and also i will put it was written by you just as i done here. This would give us both more reads on our books, so i think it would be worth it. A lot of people will notice your work and in the future you may even gain more fans! awesome right?! so yeah, tell me if your interested.

___________________________________________________________  

When I came home that day, I changed my clothes and then head over to practice my new song in the studio room.   

I held the song paper in my hands and sang over it slowly, "this is my life,  this is my story,  what I make of it,  whatever makes me feel like glory. 

You cannot change the way I feel, 'Cause today I just wanna be on my way," and then I started the fast beat chorus, "and whatever I wanna do,  You won't tell me where I need to shoo, Cause I know exactly what to say, When you tell me to go away," I held the last word for five beats and then stopped.    

That song was for my new album, but the one I was going to sing tomorrow is from my last album. My manager told me I didn't have to rehearse for tomorrow's concert since it was a small one, but I felt like I should since that was the one all my friends were going to attend. So I took out a copy of the song from my other album called "taking chances" and practiced that for an hour.   

My whole day at home pretty much just consisted of singing, practising the piano for the school band, and doing English homework. I actually had to admit, I really liked most of my subjects, and I was especially excited for next semester when I would have drama and dance.   

Later in the dinner table my mom and me sat across from each other quietly eating the roast beef and mash potatoes.   

"You know your dad will be dropping you off tomorrow to that concert, have you been rehearsing for it?" My mom started the conversation.  

I ignored her question and looked at her with a shocked expression, "what? Why is he going to drop me off?"   

My dad wasn't exactly in my good books anymore. Ever since Elise had come into his life, he hardly even cared about me, or my mother. It would be a lie saying he cheated on my mother, but they were never really together in the first place. Long story short, he got my mom pregnant kinda by "accident" when she was twenty. I guess it was considerate of him to then stick by my mom and stay with us for a while, in fact he stayed with us until I turned 7.  

But he never felt any connection with my mom, he said that he only stayed for me. And when he fell in love with Elise, he told my mom that he would still come for visits but he wasn't my moms to keep.   

I used to love my dad though, and when he decided to leave, my mom was upset but she understood. Me and my dad used to bond together and go places all the time, but that completely changed when Elise revealed that she too had a child my age. After that my dad payed all his attention to that child and practically forgot about me. In fact the last I had seen him was last year when he came to deliver my birthday present, but then quickly had to leave since his other child had some tutoring classes to attend.    "

Well it's not like I can drop you off. Whoever saw you me your first day of school would become suspicious about me being with you. And no one knows Haden so I thought it would be better if you went with him, just to be on the safe side," she explained.    I nodded, knowing that I had no other choice.  

                         ☆*:.。. o .。.:*☆  

The next day at school went by pretty fast. There was a lot of excited chatter about the concert, as usual. Jeremy and me met it in the bus again and talked for a while. He was fun to talk to, but once he mentioned Gloria, I stopped talking. I felt a pang of jealously every time he mentioned her. And also Adam wouldn't talk to me, but when I asked him a question he ended up blushing, I really don't know what's up with him. And lastly Gloria was still sitting with us at lunch, but this time beside Jeremy. And whenever I would talk to Jeremy she would interrupt and change the topic, which really annoyed me.   

Later after school I sat in the backseat of the limousine, and my dad sat beside me. We didn't talk, or make a sound, but it felt like our silent spoke the words for us. I could tell my dad was feeling uncomfortable and was deep in a sad thought. Over the years he had become so attached to his other child that I was sorta glad he felt guilty for neglecting me. While I just gazed off the mirror, giving him a sign that I didn't care, when really, it hurt me a little every day.    

When the limousine stopped at the back of the concert building I came off the car and felt a little disappointed when my dad didn't even acknowledge the fact that I was going into my concert. I would've maybe forgiven him if at the least he had said a goodbye or good luck, but instead he looked straight ahead and ignored the fact that I was leaving the car.   

But I shrugged it off and instead headed in for the building with two hefty guards by my side.   

"Hey Christine is that you? I thought you weren't coming?" A voice sounded behind me.  

I suddenly froze on my tracks, and my heart skipped a beat when I realized that the voice sounded familiar. It was Emily's. I realized that from my body shape and every thing from behind she had probably mistaken me for her, not saying I wasn't her. And since it was dark out she probably didn't realize that my hair was changed in colour. I just prayed that she would think that me and Christine were two separate people, but I knew if I either looked behind or said anything she would for sure realize it was me. I didn't know what to do, as no one had ever really come to the back of the buildings where I enter from.   

Would I have to ignore the fact that she was behind me. Or should I just turned around telling her I didn't know who Christine was. And plus, when I would sing in my concert wouldn't she recognize my voice and looks? Suddenly I had a bunch of doubts about this whole secret superstar idea.