Imagine for Kimberly

Harry's POV

I was running epically late today to the studio, I literally jumped out of my bed and ran for the door. I grabbed my hoodie on the way out and got in my car with messy hair, pj bottoms, and a grey hoodie with my slip on Keds.

I was still a little drowsy from just waking up I decided to stop by the world famous Star Bucks. I ran in and ordered my coffee and got a bagel. They guy working the counter told me it'd be around five minutes. I run my fingers through my hair and look around for a place to sit. The only seat available was next to this gorgeous brunette. I was instantly attracted to her. She sat there with a pencil in her hand slightly chewing on the end of it, looking into a purple notebook. I put on a cheeky smile a walk over there and sat down. She slightly looked up with a puzzled expression on her face. "Harry Styles, nice to meet ya." I said whilst sticking my hand out for a shake.

She slowly sat up and looked around confused. My hand still extended she slowly took it in hers and a started to shake it quite obnoxiously. She quickly pulled her hand back. "Kimberly." She said . "Nice to meet you Kimberly, and may I say your eyes are as blue as the ocean." I said using a cheesy pick up line. "You do know that was extremely cheesy." She said with a laugh and a small smile.

"It was suppose to be." I say a bit more passionately.

She smiled and looked into my eyes, And I in hers.

"Hey, I gotta go to the studio, wanna join?" I said very over dramatically.

"It would be my pleasure." She said jumping down from the still interlocking our arms, and we were off.

She was way better than coffee.