You fight whilst pregnant part2 3/5

Harry

You ran outside shocked at Harry's actions. " Y/n! Please baby come back inside." Harry called from the front porch. You turned around to see Harry walking towards you. You simply get up off the ground and start walking actions the street and through the park, thinking you were out of Harry's sight you crawl under the jungle gym trying to avoid the rain. " Y/n please come out baby." Harry's soothing voice said. " Go away Harry." You said simply. "Boo I didn't mean what I said please, can we just go inside, it's pouring rain." Harry implied. You sighed and took Harry up on his offer. You both walked inside and you ran up to the guest room. " Your kidding me right?" Harry said. You stayed silent. " Boo I'm sorry I want to have kids, I wanna be a father, but most importantly I wanna be with you." Harry said while stroking your head. " I wanna be with you to." You whispered. You turned around to be kissed by a happy Harry.

Liam

When you got into the car to drive off, you relized you have left your phone in the flat. You curse under your breath and walk back ¡n the door. "Y/n!" Liam said with a hopeful look on his face. You rolled your eyes and turned around to walk out the door. "Y/n, please wait I'm so sorry, I was being an ass." He said with pleading eyes. " Liam I-I just can't keep doing this." You sighed. Just then Liam picks you up by the waist and kisses you. " Forgiven." You whisper in his ear.

Zayn

It's been a few days since you left. Zayn calls everyday every hour. You decided to forgive him but haven't told him that yet. You started dialing his number when he started calling. " hello?" You say. Then he starts sing your fave song. You start to cry tears of joy. Then the music came closer, curious you open the door to a singing zayn.