You SELF HARM part2

Harry

You were in the bathroom crying. Blood trickled down your wrist, you were once again ashamed of yourself. You did t do anything you just sat there. After what seemed like 10mims you hear the bath room door open.

"Y/n! " shit. "What the hell were you thinking!"

You just sat there. Not a single tear came out of you. You were a lump on a logged.

Harry ran a bath, and some how you were sitting in the tub, listening to Harry's soothing voice.

Liam

As you poured your scolding drink onto your arm, a pap came by a took a quick snap. Your heart skipped a beat. You tried to run after him, but with the burn mark forming on your arm, you couldn't.

Later that day, after you got back to your flat. It was all over the news. You laid in bed for about half an hour. That's when you heard your front door open and slam shut. You winced at the sound of it. About 30 seconds later, your bedroom door opened to Liam demanding to see your arm.

You denied. That's when he straddled you and pinned your arms back against the bed. You wince for his hand was holding right where the mark was. He pulled down your sleeve to reveal the mark. His angry frown turned into uncontrollable sobs In seconds. He told you to ignore the haters because he would be with you forever.

Niall

As you opened up the drawer from years past, you picked up one if the many razors in it. You took a deep breath and started cutting. A tear fell from your eye. Blood now covered your wrists. You could hear a certain someone's voice from the kitchen. Niall. You never called him did you. You hurried up and cleaned yourself up before your boyfriend could see. You slid on a couple of brackets that were lying around, and quickly walked to your bedroom. You could hear Niall's footsteps getting closer to your bedroom door. Then you realized you never stopped the bleeding completely. When Niall walked into your room, you smoothly hid your wrist behind your back. However, you couldn't fool him. He knew what you were up to, and didn't like it.

"Y/n , you don't have to do this." He said trying not to cry. He grabbed your arm and slid all the brackets off your wrists. And kissed every scar up your arm.

Louis

You didn't know what to do. You quickly tried to clean up the blood that has now surrounded you. But, you were too late. You look up to see Louis. "I-I didn't mean to." You said with shame and guilt."y/n, tell me why."

You talked the whole situation out and he made you swear, to never ever hurt yourself again.

You fell asleep raveled in his arms, never wanting to leave.

Zayn

After your meeting with your old dealer, you unlocked the house door, and walked in. The first thing you saw was zayn sitting in the dinning room. "Zayn!" You said with shock, excitement, and also worry.

"Y/n!" He said running up to hug you.

"What-uh um are you doing here? " you said not wanting him to know you were a tinsy bit high.

"Came home early. What are you hiding, in the sack?" You could never get anything past him.

You stood in silence. He caught you off guard to see crystal meth in the bag.

He looked up at you with disbelief.

You looked back at him scared at what he might do. He turned away and walked to the trash an and disposed of the drugs. He turned back to you and gave you the " drugs are bad for you lecture."