Walks in on you

Niall: You and Niall are about to watch a movie . You thought you might want to change into some comfy clothes. You quickly run upstairs into your bedroom. You change into some sweats and just when you take your shirt off to change Niall walks in to check on you." _____ are you ok ?" You cover up with a blanket . Oh my god I'm so sorry he said. Yet, it took him a while to turn his head and walk out.

Harry: "Harry!" You scream . " yes?" He said with a smirk on his face. Harry get out I'm naked! " ya don't say?" He said with a cheekily smile. Seriously get out, you say. "Seriously calm down he said in a mocking tone. You grabbed your clothes and changed In the bathroom.

Liam : Oh shoot! You hear from the door . _____ I'm so sorry I should've knocked and. You shut him up with a kiss and told him it was alright.

Louis: you just got out of the shower and reached for a towel, but instead of a towel you found Louie. "Louie!, give me my towel!" " nope you have to come and get it." He stated. You rolled your eyes , jumped out of the shower and grabbed your towel.

Zayn: You woke up late and was going to be late for school. You jumped out of bed and quickly changed. "Um babe not that I don't like to see you but ." Zayn said from behind you. You didn't say anything , you just blushed and walked out to go to school.