You fight whilst pregnant 3/5

Hey guys I'm back thanks to some request.

Harry

You and Harry have had some retaliation ship problems. You hated it, but today you were going to try to fix things by telling him you're pregnant! You took your pregnancy test and tied a big bow around it and set it on the table.

* three hours later ( 3:00 a.m)

" Harry where have you been I've been worried sick! You say with tears in your eyes . " shut up bitch, why do you care where I am all the time! He slurred in your face.Of course, he's drunk. " Harry if your going to be a father then you have to stop going to the pub every night!" You scream.

"WHO SAID I WANTED TO HAVE KIDS!" He practically screamed in your face.

By now you were balling, you picked up the test and threw it at him. He looked up with sorrow in his face. " Bo, I-i'm so." He stuttered then you cut him off. "Save it Harry!" You yelled just before you ran out of the house.

Liam

" LIAM! Why don't you ever pick up after yourself? You asked your boyfriend. "Well it's my flat I can do what I want with it." He said simply. You kept thinking about how you were pregnant, you were going to tell him today. " Liam we need to talk." You said while sighing. "Oh my god y/n why are you so clingy?" Liam said while getting up and walking into the kitchen. This brought tears to your eyes. You left the living room and walked into the room you and Liam shared, grabbed a bag and started packing the few things you had there. You left a note on the bed saying " when your ready to be a good father, come find me. With that you left a pic of your ultrasound and left.

Zayn

"Y/n why are you so annoying!" Zayn yells in your face. "Zayn I don't know how I've been annoying, we haven't spoken all day!" You reply back. " WILL YOU JUST SHUT

UP! Zayn yelled back. You shredded a tear. " stop crying you big baby." He said sternly.

You looked up the. Zayn hit you right in the gut. You cringed in pain, not worrying about yourself but your baby. You got up walked to the room you kept your stuff in ad packed your bags." Where are you going!" Zayn said with a sad look on his face. " I'm leaving." You said walking torwards the door.Zayn grabs you be the wrist. " why!?" Zayn asked surprised. " Yyou hit me Zzayn not only me but the baby!" You stuttered. He let go and stared sobbing. You on the other hand walked out the door,