Chapter Sixteen

I held my breath and closed my eyes, trying to prepare myself for the moment he walked through the door. I closed my hands into tight fists and bit my lip, hoping that it didn't look like I was trying to deal with constipation. I almost died when I heard the door click open and his heavy footfall approach the bed, quite fast. No preparation could have stopped my hear from fluttering when he practically jumped on my bed with tears shining in his eyes, nothing not even the heart monitor thats beeped raised slightly at the action.

Hearing the beep, Wyatt jumped back and gestured frantically, as if trying to do something but found it impossible. I admit, I let out a small giggle before clamping my hand over my mouth, shocked at the rough sound. Like after-sex voice. Another giggle slipped passed my closed fist and I shook my head, Oh I did not just think that you dirty minded fool. Of god now I'm talking to myself, I'm going insane!

Another giggle burst from my lips but this one I couldn't stop before my body was vibrating in the bed. I closed my eyes at the thoughts and bit down on my fingers, a little too hard but it quieted me down. Now, giggle free, I looked up at a gaping Wyatt with my fist shoved halfway into my mouth, eyes wide and cheeks flushed compared to what I guess is a pale complexion from being unconscious. I looked like a nutcase while he looked like a-a-a fish!

I flopped myself backwards and laughed outwardly, pushing past the dry throat and rumbling stomach. It felt really good. My hand that wasn't attached to the IV came up to my forehead to slap myself but big nice fingers wrapped around my wrist before it could make contact. I let my gaze linger on where the skin connected before following the finger up a muscular hairy arm and over the very yummy -is that a curry stain?- chest up until I was looking into Wyatt eyes. I smiled at his totally lost look.

"You've got pretty eyes" I muttered pushing myself back up. I wonder how comfy his lap would be if I just move a little... To the left. I giggled and pulled the thin shit of and crawled onto his lap while he sat there frozen and looking at me wide eyed. It would have been so cool at that second to get a picture of his face, total Kodak moment.

"Oakley, what in gods name are you doing?" he asked as he pushe some of my fring out I my face. I wanted to 'ahhh' but instead decided to return the favor. I giggled again as he pretended to nip at my arm and I playfully flicked his forehead.

I had to say, his lap was really damn comfortable.

"Your lap is warm!" I giggled as I wiggled my way further into his lap. His cheeks flushed an my eyes widened as I rubbed against something hard.

My mouth gaped open as we both sat frozen for a few seconds. "Please tell me you have a banana in your pocket?" I whispered to him, afraid anyone would hear.

He looked down at me and slowly shook his head. His eyes held mine as he slowly put his hand to his zipper. I froze momenteraly until his hand continued to creep actions his trouser to his left pocket where he pulled out a packet of bubblegum flavoured millions.

A blush crept up my cheeks as he chuckled, opening the knot he made in the sweets and offering me some. I shook my head and mentally slapped myself; how could I have been so stupid?

"Don't worry about it," he chuckled. "Though I doubt that's a banana you have hidden up your dress!"

I punched him in the arm and rolled completely of of him. Who was he to judge, I'm a hormonal teenage boy! "I bet what I have hidden taste better then that candy you have in your hands." I playfully growled at him as he doubled over laughing.

"I'm sure it does, but I doubt that's and invitation, am I right?" he asked as he ran his free hand through his hair. It looked as if he hadnt washed it in a week. Kind of disgusting if you ask me.