AHHHH READ ME!!!

STOP STOP STOP! This -unfortunately- is not an update but is important.

See, I have this problem with my brain and its having an effect on my writing. I don’t have cancer or anything, it just wont shut up. All these different stories are floating around my head demanding to be written  and I don't have the time or patience to do all of them. I'm still going to write this one but I need to do something about this first before I can even write another word. The word special should have an update soon enough but I need this of my chest. I want to be able to sit down and get it all out properly instead of forcing it.

These are some of the ideas that have become like a virus to my imagination.(important notice at the end.)

***

1.

Name:  Forbidden Candy.

genre: Romance, Fantasy, Erotica, Werewolves.

Contains: boyxboy, naughty scenes, incest.

Intro:

To say my family was powerful would be the understatement of the century. Generation after generation the alpha blood was passed down to the eldest son keeping the family ranking highest and strongest throughout the world. Of course when all the males in your family where built and bread like tanks, you'd stick out like a sore thumb looking anything but. And that's exactly what I did.

I'm not saying I was all bone and no muscle, because that would be a lie but compared to my brother and fathers smooth six-packs, large biceps and strong quads all I could say was that I inherited my moms genes, which in itself was nothing to be ashamed of.

Though at times it was hard to be anything but.  My Dad, being alpha was naturally tall and broad, add to the fact that he's a werewolf which gives him extra strength. Though to the people who know him and his pack, we know how much of a big softie he is on the inside.  My brother wasn't as 'large' as my dad but had the body of your average football player, maybe a little bigger. He's protective, flirty and smart and will make a perfect alpha.

Then there's me, Noah Skyler Cooke, youngest child of Alpha Jack Cooke and Luna Lydia Cooke. I, who unlike my brother took after the x-chromosome in the family. Add to the fact that I was the youngest which for some preposterous reason meant that I should be sheltered from everything bad in life.

Extra: The first r-rated scene has already been added to my one shots under the title 'fiery delights'.

2.

Name: The touch of an Angel.

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Paranormal, Humour, Teen Fiction.

Contains: Smoking cowboys, Sarcastic comebacks and Spine-shivering sweetness.

intro:

Two beings, eight gods, six callings, one fate.
When your destined for something it usually means you'll succeed. But what happens when an ordinary plain Jane like Evelyn gets a touch of magic, when life itself means more than a couple heartbeats.

  Evelyn was normal, maybe a little crazy when she drank to much sodas but... normal. Something happens that will seal her fate and bring two gods together to fix the damage we've done. Through seas, air and deserts Evelyn will travel to uncover the callings of the gods, each who have left something undone for Evelyn to unravel and if possable, to fix.

Throughout the days she continues her faith in hopes to bring an end to it, though little does she know that its only beginning. Her fate is sealed with one other, another shall contribute the lives of many and follow her through destiny.