Chapter Four

I know this one isnt long but i have to find out a way to start the plot and... well this kinda does it, half of it anyway.

***

“Hi my names Chrissie, I was in your English class. You probably didn’t see me but I was hoping to be friends.” I felt like exploding. This had to be the fifth person that came up to me on the way to the cafeteria. Every time I turned a corner I was stopped by some girl telling me that she wants to be friends and blah de blah blah blah. I mean I don’t mean to be rude but I want my food. They were all driving me crazy with there skirts that look more like belts and straying fingers that always find a way onto some part of my body. And not a good crazy.

“Yea that would be nice.” I mumbled. Dang Oakley grow a pair.

“Okay cool. If you want you can sit with me at lunch or I could sit with… you.” her last word came out as a whisper as her pinkie finger played with the hem of my shirt. She looked up at me through her eyelashes and bit her lips in what I could only call a seductive manner, though it didn’t do anything for me.

“I cant sorry, I um told a friend I would sit with them sorry.”  I watched as her finger trailed lower to play with the waist band of my jeans. Freaking out would be an understatement of what was going on in my head right now. Couldn’t they understand I wasn’t interested.

“Are you sure?  I could make it worth your while.” she whispered giving my jeans a tug. I grabbed her hand and tried puling it off but she only gave another tug on my jeans.

“N-No t-thank you, I really need to go now.”

“But we were only getting started.” she whispered standing on her tippy toes and leaning forward. I ducked at the last minute and side-stepped getting ready to run. “Don’t be such a poor-sport we can have fun.” she took a step towards me while I took a step back.

“Cant you see he’s not interested.” a hard voice spoke from beside us. I looked up to find Wyatt glaring at the girl, who was now the one taking steps back. Her face flushed as she nodded quickly before turning and running like a man on fire.

“Thanks.” I mumbled looking down at my feet.

“It fine.” he grabbed my hand and started pulling me in the direction of the lunch room. You could hear he voices raising the closer we got, plus the smell of food got more prominent. “Why didn’t you just tell her to back off?”

“It would have been rude.” and don’t forget the fact that I have no balls. I mentally sighed, talking to yourself is never a good thing.

“Rude my arse. So is sexual assault.” he muttered giving my hand a small tug as we rounded the corner.  I noted we were now heading in the opposite direction then we where supposed to be.
“says you.” I told him under my breath, to much of a coward to say it to his face. “ Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” he must have seen the expression on my face because he continued “Don’t worry I wont try anything.”

I nodded and let him lead he way. I didn’t want to admit it but his hand felt nice around mine, comfortable. Plus since I was behind him I got a good look of that nice ass of his. He was wearing black skinny jeans that clung to his muscles just right and left very little to the imagination. His tight t-shirt had the same affect on his upper body which looked just as yummy. I could see his muscles moving as he walked making the t-shirt glide up ever so little so you could see a small bit of skin on his back. Smooth chocol-

I squeezed me eyes shut and took a deep breath. Mind outta that gutter boy I thought. Of course with my eyes closed I didn’t see as Wyatt started pulling me up a set off stairs and practically landed on his butt. I could feel my face flush as I stuttered out an apology, though he only smiled and shook his head. Now that I had my eyes open I looked around to see if I could recognize where we were. The walls were bare of any art of notifications that clouded the walls in every hallway, it also seemed colder here and more hospital like. The same thought of this morning ran through my mind though it seemed more plausible in this situation. Am I going to be raped? Up the bum? Just the thought made me squeeze my bum cheeks together and scrunch my toes. Its gonna hurt, Its gonna hurt My poor bum is gonna hur-