Part 6

Xavier king's pov

I convinced arisha to come at my home. After a few try she was agreed. I didn't knew that she was this stubborn.

But.....

I like it.....

I opened my car's door for arisha. She sat and i ran to the driver's seat. I drived my car towards my home. I looked at arisha. She was staring outside of the window,but here expression were blank. She had wore a simple white kneelength dress. Her hair were flying in air. She looked so innocent  that i wanted hugged her and assured her that noone could hurt her from now on.

   My home has been arrived.
"Arisha " i called her....But no response.
I touched her on her shoulder... She had shocked by my touch and looked at me.
" we're at home. "I told her and she nodded. We entered into home.
"You sit here..I'll be back." I told her and she nodded.
I gave her the glass of water. She drank it slowly. I could see the water get into her body from her neck.

"So... What happened arisha..?" I asked seating across the sofa infront of her. Tears drenching on her cheeks.

"I just got raped....If i didn't ran away from home." She said with no expressions on her face.

"Whhhaaatttt..." my mouth hanged opened by her statement.

"But who did this... Tell me...Tell me arisha....I would going to burned alive that men." I stood up and set on floor near her as seeing in her eyes. I grabbed her little hands in mine. I just felt so much of anger. I wanted to took out all the pain from her eyes. I Only wanted to happiness in her eyes. No sorrow, no pain.

"Noone could help me....
My cousin and his friends came at my home and tried to...." she was about to compeleted but a sobbed came.

"But where are your parents?" I asked with mix feelings of anger and concerned.

"They are living in other city and they never contacted me....
my father was alcoholic and my mother was married to other man. " she told as drooping her eyes. Sadness cleared on her face.i placed my finger onto her chin.

" you didn't  had to felt disgust about them.That was not your fault arisha....And besides your cousin and his friends....I am not going to leave them. " i felt so much anger.

"You don't have to do anything. I don't  want you to get into trouble because of me. " she said directly looking into my eyes.

"That was not the trouble for me arisha... Trouble  was that someone harmed you... Trouble was then when someone see at you with bad intentions... I just wanted to help you "i told her.

"No need of this... Let me live at my situation. "

" no arisha... I can't.... If you don't  wanted that i don't harm them then you have to live here... safely.... so that noone could harm you.

" i can't  live here" she said as turned her face from me.

"And i can't let you go in that hell" i stated directly looking into her eyes.

"You don't  understand... I can't live here like this" she said as stood up from sofa and went away felm me now her back was faceing me.

"So... What do you want... To live into the hell " i said while crossing my arms at my chest.

"Yes " she said while facing me.

"Ohh.. Really??..
You have two options... You live here with me safely or i'm going to harm your cousin. "

"Why are you not understanding
...i can't live here.... You are my teacher and i am your student.. "

"So  what arisha.... That's not the problem that i am your teacher that's why you can't live here...
In which book had that written that a teacher can't help his student.... Tell me.... " i said still crossing my arm and raising my eyebrow.

"You.... Okay... Fine... I am living here... But.... For somedays.... " she said.

A smile came at my lips automatically.

"Thank you " i Said...

She just smiled... And girl my heart just stopped working.
Could a smile be this dangerous?

So that's it for sixth chapter... If u like it then don't forget to hit the star and make a comment... Its a lot of to me.... Bye bye until the next update💕