Part 1

Xavier king's pov

I waked up by the sunshine which is coming from the window. I removed my blanket from me and feel the cold of the winter. I get up from my bed and stretched my arms as yawning.
       "Fuck... What was she doing here? " i mumbled as i saw the girl on my bed. She was sleeping like there is no other day.
   Then i tried to remembered.... Last night i was in club and drank so much, this girl was hoverd over me and then she kissed me and i also kissed her and then...... Then i don't remember what was went  after  that...
       " hey girl... What's your name?.. get up.. "i said while shaking her., she didn't answered.
I just hate sex when i was drunk, i can't remember anything, what happened last night.. How this girl came at home and on my bed.. Ufffff...
        I glanced at the clock. It was 7 am. "Oh nooo... I am fucking late, today is my first day at school... Of course.. As a teacher.. Let's just leave her and get ready.
I headed towards the closet and grabbed a pair of dark wash jeans and black t-shirt. I went to kitchen which was downstairs and poured myself a mug of coffee.
    I headed towards my car and jumped into it and turned it on,  i drived my car to the school. Thankfully today my lecture was not first. I entered into the staff room where all the teachers were sitted.
   I went to my desk and saw the schedul of the school. "So.. New here? " a lady teacher across my desk asking me. She had wore a white low neck t-shirt and red skirt. "Yes.. I had been joined here today as a history teacher.. May i know your good name miss? "I asked her. "Sure.. My name is natalia .. What is your name mr.? "She said  while showing her breasts. "Xavier king" i said.
     I hate when someone throws herself at me... "horny bitches"...I mumbled under my breathe.
The bell rang and it was time to go to the class. I stand up from my seat and grabbed my books. "Nice to meet you,mr.King" she told me while licking her lips."same here natalia" i said and headed towards the classroom. I love teaching since teaching is my passion.
          I entered into the class.The students filled in and made their way to their seats class should have begun but i gave them extra moment to adjust."so we were all here,i would like to introduce myself. I am your new history teacher and my name is xavier king".I explained. Girls giggled.
"So students please introduce yourself one by one"i told.
Every student got up and introduced themselves.
"Arisha fernandez "one girl spoked.I looked at her black eyes, dark hair, rosy lips. Our gaze locked. She averated my gaze. She looks embarrassed. Her cheeks turns pink.
I did my best to keep my mind on the book for the rest of the period.Finally the period has been over...But i wanted to talk to her. She gathered her things and walk away.
     "So delicate...So beautiful "

So that's it for the first chepter.If u like it then don't forget to hit the star and make comment.❤💕