Part 4

Arisha fernandez 's pov

I was glanced at clock. It was 7 am. I have school at 8 am, but the blancketand bed was so cozy that i don't want to get up. I snuggled into my blanket.
        After five minute, i got up... Feeling bad that i have to leave my cozy bed. I got up and glance at the mirror which was in my room. I stood up there checking me in the mirror. My hair were opened and i look disgusting. I held up my hair in bun.
     Then i went to closet. I had not much clothes. I took pink skirt and red top with strips on shoulder and headed towards bathroom.
      When i was done, i applied mascara and lip balm and that's done for the makeup. I had done ponytail. I packed my books in my beg but one book fallen on floor from my hand.It was the book of history and picture of mr.King popped up in my mind.I suddenly felt my heart heating up and my cheeks getting red. There is something in him that made me blush.
        I locked my house and put keys in flowerpot. Its the usual place of my home keys. I started walking towards school. There are small childrens playing across the road. One child smiled at me from them and i smiled back. They were playing something like hide and seek. They were in school uniforms.
      The boy who had smiled at me ran towards me amd suddenly a car came hit the boy. "Oh shitttt" slurred from my mouth.I ran to him.The car ran away.
      I looked at the boy he was so injured. Blood was coming from his head.I was just so frightened. I quickly took out my phone from my pocket. My hands were shakey. I called 911. I saw at the boy, blood still coming from his head. Public gathered around us.
      After sometime ambulance came and they took boy in ambulance. I also went with him because there was noone from his family. We reached at hospital,  my heart was still beating fast. Tears coming from my eyes as i remembered the accident. Nurse took the boy in dressing room and i waited outside.
        Doctor came outside after half and hour." Who is the patient's relative? " doctor asked.
"Doctor i was with him, actually his family members were not available so.. is he fine now? "I asked with concerned voice. "He is fine now, just one wound on head... He is so lucky that nothing had happened to him. " doctor said. I nodded and thanked the doctor.
       After a while boy's parents came. They thanked me for saving his child. I glanced at the boy from the glass window. He was looking better than before so i decided to leave. "Your son is fine now and doctor told me that he had minor wound on his head so take care of his." I told to his mom.
      She hugged me and i hugged her back.I went outside of the hospital. I looked at my watch. "Oh noo...I am so late for the school." I let out a sigh when i reached at school half walking and half running. I quickly ran towards my class it was already 9:15 am and it was the time for history lecture.
        "May i come in sir? " i said while catching my breath. Mr king looked at me for a while. I gulped. Surely mr.King was going to killed me...But instead of this he nodded. I wonderd why he didn't asked me the question about my late thing.
       I sitted on the bench and took out my books from bag. I looked up and saw that mr.King was looking at me. As i  caught him, he took his eyes otherside and started studying.
       When the lecture was over,all students got up and left. Also got up... "miss fernandez " mr.King said. I looked up at him.
"Come here."he said whilw the ruler was directed in my direction. I gathered up my things and went to him.
    "Why were you so late today?" He asked me as his intense gaze scanned my face. "Umm...Actually  i met with an accident... "i told him about the accident. "Wow...You are so brave girl. " he said. I melted under his gaze.
     "Um...Can i go sir? " i asked him while staring at the floor. My hands were interacting with each other. How can i be just nervous while just usual talking.
     He nodded after a while and i turned to exit. "Wait..."mr.King called. I turned to face him. "No late.. Next time...Remember" he told like he was giving me threatning glare. I nodded like a child and headed for next class.
What happened  to me when i am around mr.King?

That's it for fourth chapter.if u like it then don't forget to hit star and make comment.Bye until next updat.