Part 3

Xavier king's pov

When the school was over, i saw arisha. She was going alone. A sight of her.. Make my heart jump. I was in staff room. I quickly grabbed my car key and went to a parking area. She was not in the parking. I thought that maybe she went by taxi.
      I had rapidly turned my car turn on and push accelerate. I was out of the parking but there was no sign of her.
      "Where she gone? " i sighed. I put my head on stering wheel. How someone captured my mind like this? How?...I met her just this morning and she stuck in my mind. I can't think anything except her. She is.... Just.. So.... Frecking.... Beautiful. My mind reminded me.
       Uhhh... Stop it xavier. I have to do something. I dialled my phone. "Wanna come? " i asked. "In one hour at my home"i hung up. I drived my car towards my home.
       My eyes caught arisha. "But... Wait.... Is she living here.. In this area.. But this area is poor side of town. It was small and not very well taken care of. Arisha.. such a beautiful girl is living here? "I thought anxiously.
       I stopped my car at the roadside. She was walking at the otherside of road. She stopped for sometime and saw around har. Maybe she  could felt my gaze. The thought made me smirk. Then she started walking. She stood infront of small house and she started searching something in the flowerpot. After a while she took a key from flowerpot, unlock the door and went into house. I drive the car to my home.
      I closed the door of my home and sitted on sofa. After sometime when i got bored of my phone, i got up and went for the shower.
     After getting bathed, i wore sweatpent. The doorbell rang and i knew who was at the door. jessica.  Jessica is my friend with benefit though. I called her beacuse i thought by this i could take arisha out of my mind.
    I opened the door "hey" i greeted. "Hi " she said while drooling over me.She had wore a tight kneelength black dress. She entered into the home. She pushed me onto the sofa and started touching my neck. He placed her lips on mine and i closed my eyes,  but the picture of arisha came through my mind. I pushed jessica. She falled on the floor.
     "What the...."she get up. "What's wrong xavier?" She asked as placing her hand on mine. I removed her hand. "Nothing .. I.. Just...Talk to u later....I just can't feel right." I said and turned to the dinning table. "Oh... Okay" she said. "If there is something serious... Then..Um..Tell me " she said as grabbing her purse from the sofa. I just nodded. She went towards the door. "Umm...Jassica...I am sorry" i said to her. She smiled at me and  went. I gave a frustrated sigh and my hand finds their way to my hair in anger.

So that's it for third chapter. If u like it then don't forget to hit the star and make a comment.bye bye until next update.