Part 2

Arisha fernandez's pov

After gathering my books, i went out from the class. I glanced at the mr. King for one last time. He was looked at me and it feels like he was making a hole into my soul. My heart was beating faster. I had something strenge feeling which i had never feeled in my life.
       I was going for my next class... But i still feel someone's burning gaze at my back.
     "Arisha" someone called my name and i know who... My best friend malisha. "Are you okay? "She asked. "Yes.. Why? "I asked. "Beacause you are looked lost,  i had called your name three times but you were in your own thoughts. Is something happened? "She asked. "No no nothing had happened. It's just... You know... New history teacher had came today and i missed mr.Brinton." i said while walking  towards our next class.
    Mr.Brinton was our history teacher and my favourite teacher also, since history is my favorite subject...But he was retired. "Yeh.. I know.. he is so hot and handsome that every one know about him..By the way you had seen him, right!...so how was he.. Hot or not? "She asked while grinning.
   "Shut up mal...He is just my history teacher, not my boyfriend. So how could i think about him like that." I said while sitting on the bench. Malisha laughed and took a sit beside me.
     Aftersome time when the class was over, we started walking towards canteen because it was a lunch break. "How is the caleb?" I asked malisha while eating a sandwich. "He is fine now.. But he will come at school after two days..Afterall he had a fractured in his hand and doctor told him to take a rest."malisha told.
    Caleb is my bestfriend since kindergarten and from the 10th standard he is bestfriend of malisha also...We are the trio.
"Hmm..Okay " i answered.
    "So what's the plan after school?" She asked. "Nothing...Just have to do homework. " i said. "Soo boring... Come with us...Me and dylan are going for the party tonight. "She said amusingly. Dyaln is malish's boyfriend. "No mal...You  know that.. I don't like party things.,lots of crowd are there and i don't want to go... i will come next time. " i told her. "Fine" she said with pouted lips. "But next time you have to come with us..otherwise i will not going to talk with you "she said. "Pinky promise " i said as hugging her from the side. She smiled.
   After the school was over, i started walking to my home.
My home is just five minutes away from my school. So i preferred walking.
   I feel like someone was staring at me. I stopped and saw everywhere around me but noone was on the road then i thought that it was just my assumption and started walking and after 2 or 3 minutes.. I was outside of my home. I took key from the flowerpot and unlocked the door and went into the home.

So that's it for the second chapter. If u like it then don't forget to hit the star and make a comment. Bye bye until the next update...💓❤💕