Technology/SPOUSE

Long time no write. That break was needed but I missed writing DISM and reading your comments.

Technology.

When books on Wattpad are written as if social networks don't exist -.-

70% of the time we don't know the mc has a cellphone let alone social networks.

The mc doesn't tweet, post, blog, pin, upload, etc.

Fam, does she live under a rock? Do you?

THIS GENERATION IS HEAVILY INFLUENCED ON SOCIAL NETWORKS.

"But, Sabrina, I don't have a social network myself,"

Well then. Just stop reading right here and leave boo.

I'm playing;) Wattpad is a social network.

I know that if you have a phone or some kind of Internet-accessing device then you're probably always on it.

Always reading, tweeting, posting, maybe even playing games. So why doesn't your mc do the same.

The number one thing I've notice is that people write based off themselves.

I mean who would want to write about something they haven't experienced first-hand, right?

So technology should be somehow involve. Unless it's set in the olden days.

Yanno, the Paleolithic/Neolithic periods where the alloys alone were the iPhones of their time. *grin nudge nudge*

Anyway.

The mc's parents have little to too much involvement in picking the mc's future spouse. Suggested by @Moona_1234567

ARGH. WHY WHY WHY?

It's either like this:

Ex: "Laila, you're going to marry Hassan, okay. No one else. Just Hassan. Hassan! Hassan, okay? Hassan."

Or like this

Ex: "Oh! You want to marry the guy who's name I do not know let alone met? That's wonderful. Give me a pen and let me sign the contract for Wali permission"

Face punch-ing to the max. I don't even face palm anymore.

OMG and when the mc converts his/her potential partner to Islam. Suggested by @neverloseH0PE.

Did I already have a chapter on this? I don't know but goodness.

Why is it always male to female or female to male.

Why not male male or female female?!

Why can't they give dawa'ah to a friend of the same gender instead. Or maybe even their non Muslim SIBLING.

OH WAIT, THEY HAVE NO NON MUSLIM FRIENDS. THEY ONLY HANG WITH AHMEDS MOHAMEDS AND ZAIDS.

"OPPRESSION! RACISM!"

You could just hear the Islamaphobes.

Anywho,