Girl Probz/Direction

••••REALLY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END••••

Hey, my lovelies. How you doin'? Eh eh.. *perv smiles at you*

So I've got this request from @NotUrDreamGirl13 and I think it's awesome. Check her out.

Anyway, main character and her guy always get seated next to each other in the classroom(always art class).

Whaaaaaaaaa?

Fam.

And they almost always get partnered up. Like bruh there's over 20 other peoples in the class.

What are the odds, yanno?

And he's probably a bad boy and she's all shy and super Islamic.

"..um aren't you gonna help me out?" I asked shyly. He smirked.

Also the whole bad boy leather jacket smirking hottie is so cliché omg.

Please don't ever ruin your book by making your main male role a 'bad boy'.

Please.

Is it just me or does One Direction pop up randomly in every book.

I walk to school with One Direction blasting in my ears.

=.=

I didn't know a boy band was capable of being in your ear let alone blasting their music. Ha. Ha.

Um, hi, hello, I don't mean to be the haram police but music is haram. I mean I'm not a prefect Muslim either and occasionally slip a few songs in here and there.

But you portrait your mc as a perfect Muslim. So how does she/he not know or still listen to music?

Yo character ova here giving da'wah but don't know music haram. EL O EL.

Yo character ova here walking to da mosque listening to music. El O EL.

Yo character be saying 'fear Allah' but be trapping to One Direction a second later. EL O EL.

And One Direction? Really? (no disrespect).

One Direction towards Jannah.

lol

Honey, the only direction you need is the Qibla. Nam sayin'.

That was terrible.

okay.

<><><>

What I wanted to talk about that's so important is DISM. Obviously but what I'm about to say might seem like I'm an ungrateful twat and I apologize in advance.

I've noticed recently that my reads are going up and up and up and I'm incredibly happy about it. The comments as well.

But I feel like my votes are getting lower and lower. And again if I seem super ungrateful, I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk about it. My previous chapters have like 200 votes but my latest ones have barely 100.

Maybe it's my fault that they aren't as good..?

Maybe you all are forgetting to vote..?

I don't know but that's all I wanted to say.

Phew! Author's Essays be like ^^^

Okay byeeee(: