Love Probs/Wordy Much?

Number one:

The girl that's engaged with the guy is never into him or he's never into her.

Always love probs.

Again with the forced marriages

No exaggeration on this one because it's too much of a problem. I can't even joke about it.

But you know I will.

'(Name of male character) and (name of female character) don't mix. They're from two separate worlds blah blah...'

Ew.

And ONE of the two HAVE to be rich. It's like, CAN YOU NOT? I know things are much easier doing it like this but COME ON! And it's not just in Islamic stories now, it's. Every. Friggin'. Book.

Lord help me and all of you, 'cause I'm about to lose my mind.

Number two:

When the descriptions or summary of the book is like 5 pages long.

*face palms*

Once I saw this book and it had like the best cover ever. I was like oooooh that's niccccee.

Then BAMS!

I'm reading the summary and by the time I'm done, I have wrinkles on my face.

Dear lord.

I don't even have to read the book anymore. Like I know everything that's going to happen, so why read it?

So yeah, uhm stap. Pls.

DON'T WRITE A WHOLE STORY IN THE DESCRIPTION. IT'S A SUMMARY FOR A REASON, HOMIE.

Cool it wit all dat *moves hand in a circular motion*

Ghetto fabulous

*flips hijab*