Butterfly brains

Okay, so thanks to you guys I've decided to continue my story.

It's taken so long because of school, family, drama, and just more drama.

I just want to thank everyone of you for telling me to keep going, and that you enjoy my story.

I plan to try to keep up with updating and will try for you guy! Love you :)

As the words that fall out of his mouth a million emotions are running through my veins.

Carson just asked me out. Carson just asked me out. Carson just flipping asked me out!

I can't ever form one coherent word until Carson snaps me out of my daze by saying, "Lena? Hello you still in there?", he asks while weaving a hand in fount of my face.

God why do I always get so damn distracting when I'm around him?

"Uh..."

"Lena it may help me out here if you actually will give me an answer instead of just leaving me hanging, and just standing here looking like an idiot."

"I would love to", I say with a nod because anything else that comes out of my mouth at this moment has a large chance that I will regret saying it in the near future.

"Seriously?", he asks' a smile slowly forming on his face, and then just a moment later turning into a full forced smile, so bright that it could make the sun want to blink.

Before I had time to even answer, he pulled me into a hug so my cheek was against his shoulder and his face was in my hair.

After what seemed like only a fraction of a moment, compared to how long I wanted it to be, he pulled away and looked into my eyes

"Thank you Lena", he said while pulling me back in for another hug.

Normally I'm not exactly the person who love hugs.

Actually I'm quite the opposite, I never really understood why you would want to embrace someone in an awkward and uncomfortable way...that is until now.

Just the simple act of Carson hugging me makes my insides tingle in a way they never have before.

As cheesy as this may sound, I had butterflies in my stomach. And not just a few at that, more like the entire species of butterflies have decided to come reside in my stomach to make me feel like a complete mess. 

They should all just go back to the forest and wherever they came from so I could use my own brain to think for itself instead of my brain becoming abnormally fuzzy with just a little contact.

Just as my mind was starting to melt away, due to the heat radiating off of Carson, I feel a buzzing in my pocket.

Finally having to break apart from our embrace I look down to see that it's an unknown number.

Holding the phone up to my ear I hear slight static but no coherent words.

"Umm hello?", I ask trying to figure out who it may be.

Just as I'm about to hang up I hear a voice I can recognize the second the first word comes out of his mouth.

"Melina I'm coming for you. I know where you live.", I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Ty is that really you?", I ask the excitement noticeable in my voice.

"How've you been Mel Belle?", he asks with just as much excitement.

"Pretty good. But I've missed you guys. How are things back home in Colorado?", I ask before looking up to Carson who looks at me in question.

"It's a friend from back home", I mouth to him before Tyler answers.

"It hasn't been the same without our Mel Belle here."

"I miss all of you so much. Wait how did you get my number in the first place?", I ask slightly confused.

"Oh I have my ways. Always have ,always will. Back to the point. I have some existing news to tell you."

"Go on", I simply say with a smile. Although I'll never have my old life back, the people like Tyler helped me realize that. He helped me realize that sometimes we just have to move on, into the future because no matter how much examining and questioning we do we can't go back.

"So I've talked to my parents and we decided it may be good for me to spends the rest of this year some place new. You know to broaden my culture and shit."

"I'm just warning you now, if you go get to move to Paris or Italy or the Bahamas, or any thing like that for that matter, then you're taking me with you."

"Oh trust me it's way better than that. I convinced them to let me move to New York. I'm already enrolled in your school and I'm coming out next week."

This should be interesting. My first boyfriends and best friends from Colorado is coming out to New York. Might I add that he is also very possessive.... and so is Carson.

Sorry this is short just wanted to at least give you guys something! Your comment mean more then you could ever imagine. I'll try to update as soon as I can!!! Comment who you think should play Tyler and I may just give my favorite suggestion a shout out (wink wink ;))

Love you guys and T.G.I.A.F.!!!! (thank god it's almost Friday)