No dignity in a hell hole

"So are coming to the party Friday", A girl with black hair and green eyes named Lexi asked.

"Hell yeah", What? This gal is not turning down a party.

"Good this is totally gonna be like the party of the year!"

"Lexi you said that last time.", Izzy adds.

"But this time I'm like serious."

"Yeah okay", Izzy says with a eye roll.

The rest of the conversation went on like this, and in what felt like 5 minutes it was over.

Next I have gym....yay. I can't wait.....not. Don't get me wrong I love to run. I used to everyday, but gym class gag.

I walk into the gym room and see Carson in basketball shorts and a tee shirt with the schools name on it displayed across the top. Oh my thats just f-ing amazing (sarcasm) I have another class with him and gym at that.

"Ms. Laycross. Your new here but that doesn't mean the rules don't apply. There's only two so it shouldn't be hard. Rule one is don't be late ever. I will not tolerate it. Rule two you have to wear a school tee shirt with shorts from the office so you can go now to get them. Umm... Carson go with her.", a athletic looking women who I'm gonna take a wild guess and say is the teacher said.

You got to be kidding me. Any one but Carson would have been fine, but him? Then again what can you expect with my luck. It's like a black cloud is following me around. No matter how far I run it chaises. No matter where I go it's there.

"Do you think it's a coisodence or fate that we keep bumping into each other?", a deep voice whispers in my ear. Carson

I spin around and glare at him.

"Well I don't know about you but I think it's fate."

"I lost fate a long time ago.", I snap back.

"Well Lena what's life without fate?"

"Don't call me that."

"Answer the question."

"I don't know life without fate sucks but at least it's real."

"What comes between black and white? A million different greys, to form a million different pictures. With all bad comes good and with all good comes bad."

"What's the point of life them?",

"Sometimes, when your lucky the thing you have is to good to notice the bad in the big spicture."

"Oooohhh so your one of those hopeless romantics." I state poking him in the shoulder.

"Oh you just shut up.", Carson says playfully shoving me away.

I look up to him and see his checks tinted in a light rosey pink. So he was trying to distract me from his blush. Not gonna happen. This chick knows everything.

I reach up and pinch his checks.

"Aww Car Car you don't have be embarrassed.", I say in a mocking tone.

"Oh just shut up already.", he mumbles almost incoherently, but I heard it anyway cause like I said this chick knows everything.

I burst out laughing and fall on the ground, literally. I can see Carson's face getting darker and darker. He looks down at me and starts chuckling.

"Could you maybe stop? People are staring."

"Aww are you embarrassed by me too. Or the attention. Hey everyone look over here.", I scream.

I scan the whole hall way and notice that not one single person is here.

"Omg EVERYONE is staring! I just can not get over it. Too many peoples eyes on us.", I say sarcastically.

" Do you want me to leave you?", he asked while offering his hand to help me off.

Me being me, I ignore his hand and jump off the ground.

"Come on don't pout like a baby and show me the office."

After about a ten minute walk we finally get to the office. How big is this school?!?!

"Oh Ms. Laycross! What do you need dear?", the lady from before asks. Oh crap what's her name again? Oh yeah, Mrs.Tyga.

"She needs some new shorts and tee for gym.", Carson says from aside of me before I can talk.

"Okay sweetie.I'm gonna need you size."

"Small for the shirt. 4 for pants."

"Okay well I only have one more pair of shorts in your size but I have plenty of shirts so here you go."

"Thank you Mrs.Tyga. Have a nice day.", I say with a smile.

"Oh it's a pleasure sweet heart. Good bye."

" Go change in the bath room. Or I won't show you the way back.", Carson says once we get to the halls.

I know what he's trying to do. Well it's not gonna work. I'm confident with my body.

Surprising him, I walk to the bath room with a smile on my face.

Oh my god. What do they want us to have no dignity in this place? Who makes girls wear shorts this short at school. The shirts go inches above mid freakin thigh!

.................................................................................................................................................................

 But omg 700+ views?!?! You guys are the best! Love you all!