God help me

Hey everyone! Thank you all so much for reading my book! I can't belive I almost have 500 reads! You guys are the best and I love you all:) Check out my new book, 'Chances are', it would mean the world. Enjoy reading lovies xoxo

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I walled into advanced calculus five minutes late and everyone was staring at me.

"Oh Miss Laycross how nice of you to join us. Since it's your first day I'll let it slide but next time, you won't be so lucky. Take a seat.", a guy probably in his mid sixties with graying hair said as I walked in. I think his name was Mr.Bil? No, Mr.Jil? No, oh yeah Mr.Gil.

I sat down next to a nerdy girl and calc continued on.

Next was AP world history.

"Class meet Melina Laycross. She's new here so if you see her around help her find the way around. I'm Mrs.Janson. Take your seat next to Carson.", she said pointing to one of the boys from the mall.

"We met again.", He says with a smirk plastered on his face. His face that I wish I could just touch and kiss forever. Snap out of it Mel! What is wrong with me? But I did have to admit he did look pretty f-ing hot in a white v-neck, and a pair of low hung dark wash jeans, his brown hair glowing in the light.

"Okay class, we are starting a new project.", Mrs.Janson said rather enthusiasticly.

"I will pick your partner and you will not complain.", she named most of the class when I hear my name.

"Melina and Carson. Your topic is Ancient Rome." , okay I could deal with that but really did I have to be his partner. He's just too damn distracting.

"Okay, now you all can meet with your partners and talk about your project for the rest of class. Use the time wisely."

"Hey partner.", Carson says as the teacher shuffled back to her desk.

"Heyyyyyy", Well this is kinda awkward....

"So do you wanna come over tonight as start the project. Or maybe something else since where there any ways.", He says with a wink.

"Not happening buddy. Were going to be doing this project and only this project."

"Fine. Just know there's something else I wanna do to if you know what I mean."

"Your a sicko you know? Who asks someone they just met to f**k them? A physco perverted bastard!"

"At least I'm not a crazy lady"

"Last time I checked that's kinda what physco mean Einstein"