My name is not Rose

His lips pressed into mine and after a moment of connection Carson broke away, his forehead lightly against mine.

"Rose, sometimes you just need to shut up", he said a smirk on his face.

Smacking his chest playfully I take a step back snapping out of this crazy stupid trance only Carson's blue eyes could put me in.

"Rose?", I say with raised eyebrows confused with his wording.

" Yeah, it's actually a perfect name for you if you think about. Roses are so beautifully dangerous. In all there glory of complication."

"So your calling me complicated?", I ask my brows still raised.

"Is that the only thing you got out of that sentence? But to answer your question yes you are very very complicated, Rose."

"Can you stop calling me that? Last time I checked it's not my name.", I say even though deep down I like that he has his own name for me.

"You just made a huge mistake by tell me to not call you Rose, Rose.", Carson says with a genuine smile spread across his face.

"Shut up butt face, we should probably get back now. I wanna hit the slopes again."

"Butt face? Really my little Rose is that all you got I thought your comebacks would be a little better than that considering how you normally act. Oh and for the record we both know my face most defiantly doesn't look like a butt and if it were a butt it would be the sexiest butt I've ever seen.", he said before he he gestured to his face. Even I had to admit he was sorta right.

Damn Carson and his beautiful face.

Melina did you just call him beautiful?!? What the hell is up with you lately.

Although what's more strange is when those thoughts came to mind I could feel a light blush spread across my face. I need to really stop this...

"What is it? Cat got your tongue?"

To avoid more embarrassment I decide on just answering with a roll of the eye and groan before grabbing Carson's arm to drag him towards the doors.

"Oh Rose I could make you moan a lot louder than that if you just let me.", Carson just so happens to say when I was starting to think he shut up. Guess I'm just not lucky today.

"Trust me that wouldn't be happening so you can just be quiet.", I say not thinking of anything eels to say.

"Oh all that what all the girls say at the beginning it's just a matter of time before you change your mind. I mean do you see this?", he said motioning to his body with a light smirk. That stupid smirk is getting on my nerves.

"Yeah but there are a lot of things I wish I could unsee, you being one of those many."

"Trust me it's better to stop lying before they spin out of control."

"Trust me I've seen better, a lot better.", which of course was a lie but why on earth would I tell him that?

"Okaaay", he said dragging out the a.

*****************************
The next morning I woke up feeling pretty happy,

Which is unusual considering that I'm barely ever happy.

Heck I'm never happy which is pretty depressing but then again so is my life.

Smelling waffles I contemplate if it's worth getting out of bed for. What am I saying of course it it! All foods worth waking up for, I mean this is food were talking about!

"Hey Mel, do you wanna go ice skating today. Kyle invited us and a few other people and ice skating so always fun so I couldn't say no.", she said with a smile. Although I was kinda planning on sitting in bed all day watching season after season of 'friends' like I've done countless times I decide it might be good to get out of the house.

Carson:

Knocking on the hospital rooms door I don't get an answer like normal so choice to just go in.

I see him lying there in the bed looking more drained then normal. His skin pail and white, his eyes shit and his mouth in a small smile.

That was him, always smiling even though he knew good and well that he was gonna die no questions asked.

I drag a chair over next to the small hospital bed and sit down picking up his cold hand and just holding it. Him out of all people did not deserve to have cancer. He deserved to live to a hundred because he was just that great of a person.

I remember one time when I was little and he was teaching me to ride a bike I feel and scraped me knees. Me being the little wimp I was started bawling the second it happened. The first person the comfort was him. He just started yelling at the ground for making me fall just for the sake of getting me to laugh.

Watching him closely I could tell he was waking us and when his bright blue eyes finally opened his smile grew and he said, "Car you're here".

"Course I am Dad."

Hey sorry it toke me so long to update I had to pack for vacation which I'm driving to at the moment.
Long car rides kinda suck... Oh well Hilton heads worth it.
Anyways I should be able to update a week from now or soon! :)
Love y'all!