#1 Bonus Chapter ✨ : Wedding

Kennedy's POV

Today is the the day. The day every girl dreams about from her childhood. I'm getting married to Zach. Emily smiles at me through my mirror and I can her eyes go glossy, "don't you dare cry on me right now Em because if you cry I'll cry" I warn fanning my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you just look so beautiful, I'm so proud of you, I'm so happy" Emily laughs lightly, dabbing her eyes carefully. Jonah walks in holding Genesis and I grin holding my arms to hold my baby. Genesis is a year old and she has Zach's eyes, hazel but then they're lighter than Zach's and she's so beautiful.

Her face lights up with a smile when I hold her, I smile back at her kissing her forehead. "How's Zach doing ?" I look up at Jonah and he starts laughing "he's so nervous, he thinks he'll be the one to trip and fall". I snort at the idea of Zach tripping, "shouldn't the bride be worried about that though ?" Emily asks and Jonah nods "yeah but he's the one panicking and Corbyn's getting so annoyed while Jack is like 2 tantrums away from pouring water on him".

I start laughing and Daniel enters, "Jonah, Jack is so close to pouring water on Zach, you need to get there now". Jonah's eyes widen and he quickly runs out to run to save Zach, Daniel looks at me "woah, you look so beautiful Ken". "Thanks Dani" Genesis starts becoming restless and I carefully pry her hands from my dress giving her to Daniel. "Can't wait to see you walk that aisle Mrs Herron" he winks walking out of the room.

I sigh looking at Emily "this the last moment before you'll be known as Mrs Herron" she smiles placing her hands on my shoulders. I nod smiling placing my hands over hers, Jonah walks in and gives me a knowing smile that tells me it's time.

Emily helps me stand up and I walk towards Jonah and take his hand. Emily walks out to join the bridesmaids, she's my chief/head bridesmaid and Jonah is the one walking me down the aisle.

Jonah squeezes my hand and I look up at him as he gives me a reassuring smile.

{START PLAYING THE CHORUS OF 'LET ME' BY ZAYN NOW } The music starts playing and we start walking into the hall as I hold my breath staring straight at Zach.

I grin when he mouths 'I love you', I mouth 'I love you too'. Jonah and I stop at the altar where he looks at Zach whispering "I don't care if we're band mates or not you better take care of her or I'll make your death look like an accident".

My eyes widen and I hit Jonah's arm as he smiles cheekily. I turn to Zach as the priest starts talking.

***

I am officially Mrs. Herron. Zach and I are at our reception, we're sitting at the table labeled 'Zannedy'. Corbyn sits opposite me as he gives me Genesis, "hi baby" I coo at her giggling face.

Zach turns away from the conversation he was having with some of his old high school friends at the sound of Genesis' giggling. I hand her to him watching his face brighten up even more, I'm about to stand up to get food when Genesis grabs my finger making me sit down.

I turn to look at Zach and he's looking at me with this adored expression on his face, he uses his other hand that's not holding Genesis to intertwine our fingers. Lifting my hand up, he presses a kiss to my hand "I love you Mrs Herron" he smiles looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Mr Herron" I grin leaning in to kiss him. Genesis starts poking me basically telling me and Zach to stop it.

"Mama" she utters and I pull away from Zach in surprise looking at Genesis. "Holy... did she just say her first word ?.." Zach breathes looking speechless. I nod slowly "I think she just did", she repeats the word again, her smile bigger this time and Zach screams.

He screamed at our wedding reception.

Our child just said her first word on our wedding day.

I turn to look at Zach only to see he's not sitting next to me instead he's on the stage where the DJ was playing holding Genesis up like in Lion King shouting about the fact that our baby just said her first word.

I start laughing as he starts singing the song of Lion King still holding Genesis up. I wonder what he'll do when she takes her first steps then.

I'm so ready for my life with Zach.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANG

I WILL BE MAKING A BUNCH OF BONUS CHAPTERS ABOUT THEIR LIVES

BECAUSE IT'S TOO MUCH WORK TO WRITE A SEQUEL

Also cause there'll be nothing to write about 

And I've got like 6 stories I'm writing and one i'm already done with 

So yah

Get ready

- Star <3