17

Kennedy's POV

"Are you sure they're gone"I ask Emily,"yes, just take the fucking test" she groans, I go silent as i stare at the pregnancy test in my hands ,here we go .

I walk out the bathroom with the stick I peed on, now all we have to do is wait 10 minutes.

10 Mins Later....

Okay, whatever it shows will determine my entire future .Emily picks it up and looks at it for the answer, she hands it to me with a straight face. Oh my God ,I don't know if I should be happy or sad .

"We have to talk to the boys" Emily speaks,I nod. "I can't believe I'm pregnant" ,I whisper .Emily gives me hug, holding me tight as the tears start pouring out ,I don't know what I'm gonna do, I still have Shawn and I'm not letting him go anytime soon.

She releases me from the hug ,I wipe my tears and slowly go upstairs, Emily doesn't follow cause she knows I need to be alone .I put in the passcode to the basement and while the door closes shut, I look around the room .

Shawn is on the floor chained ,I walk over to him. I unlock the chains gently and lift up his hand to look at his injured wrist . The cuts are healing slowly.

I kiss his wrist,"I'm pregnant Shawn, it's not your baby and I feel terrible cause I still want to be the mother of your kids but this child will  always be yours too " I whisper as I place his hand on my stomach.

"I hope you wake up soon, Shawn. I love you" my tears start flowing silently , I chain him up again and stand up . I walk towards the door but then as I'm leaving I look back at him .

When I get to my room, a familiar guitar catches my eye ,I walk over to it and run my hands over it then I pick it up and walk to my bed .I remember when Shawn was to teaching me how to play it .

I start absentmindedly playing a tune while thinking of what to do about Zach ,the boys, my baby ,the fans ,Shawn, just everything. Everything seems so hard right now I feel like running away from everything to be peaceful.

I put down the guitar as I begin to feel tired, I lay down on my bed with my hand on my stomach and close my eyes for a little nap ,besides sleep takes all the stress away

-------------------------------------------------------!!!!!!!....

How are you guys ?
I'm currently very sleepy but I managed to write this for you guys .

Love Yourself
❤ - Star