24

Kennedy's POV 

I groan as I open my eyes and look around me , Emily is right beside me except she's asleep. I try to remember what  happened . "Shit" I whisper as I try to sit up and I stand up and walk over Emily to get to the kitchen when a BANG comes from the kitchen , I freeze . I think the killer or kidnapper or whatever he is , is still here . I look around for something to protect myself when I see a vase , It's a pretty vase but oh well , I have to be my knight in shining armor now .

I walk closer to the kitchen with the vase in my hand and then someone walks out , I hit the killer's head with vase and he groans holding his head before he drops to the floor . I sigh in relief then I bend down to the killer's side , I want to know who it is that somehow found me and got into the house unnoticed .

I touch his head and move it so I can see him clearly , Blonde hair . I pull the mask off his face , "Corbyn ?" I mutter confusedly , how could- how did he- 

why did he- 

"Fucking hell" I whisper and immediately stand up and back away slowly and run to the living room where ily was asleep or unconscious , I don't even know . I hit her repeatedly trying to wake her up then I decide to slap her and she groaned , finally waking up . She looks at me and then jumps up "are you okay ?!" 

"did he hurt you?!" 

"Is he still here ?!'

She continues her rambling as she checks my face "Em- EM- EMILY , I'M OKAY " I shout , "are you sure ?" she asks worriedly , I nod "now , calm down" . "Okay, okay" she nods , "you need to see this now" I pull her towards the body on the floor and she gasps "did you-" . "No , I didn't kill him, that would've been dumb" she nods . She looks at the face of the person and gasps and almost falls back "C-corbyn?" I nod "apparently he's the person after my life" , "what do we do with him?" .

"Let's tie him up , then wait for him to wake up or we could wake him up ourselves" I suggest , "yeah , let's do that , it's not safe to leave him like this " she whispers and she grabs his legs and I grab his hands . We drag him to the store room , you know where you keep  vegetables and fruits , unprocessed food stuff , that kinda thing . "I'm gonna get ropes or something to tie him up" she says , "I'll stay here don't worry" I smile at her and sit on the floor next to Corbyn . 

How did my life become this ? How did I end up becoming a celebrity kidnapper , I only planned on kidnapping Shawn now I'm pregnant with a celebrity's child and I'm to tie up his band mate. A phone buzzes before I can continue thinking about my sad life , I look to my side . I'm not with my phone so it's definitely not mine . Corbyn's pocket lights up and I put my hand into his pocket and pull out his phone 

'JoNaH' 

is what is displayed on the screen , shit . Do I answer or should I pick up or should I just let it ring ?.  I answer it 

"CORBYN , BRO , WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ?"

I stay silent , shutting my eyes as my eyes start to water

"HELLOOOOO?"

The tears slowly fall down , I miss my best friend so much .

"Bean , if this is a prank it isn't funny"

I try to say 'Jonah' but It comes out as 'Jo"

"Just get home bro , we're still looking for Ken and you can't go missing too" 

I hang up the phone after he says that .

"I got the-" Emily trails off as she walks in , she rushes to my side "What happened Kenny ?" , I shake my head and hug her tightly and she hugs me back just as tight . "It's okay Ken , everything will be okay" . "How can you say that ?! , my life is upside down , I'm turning your life upside down too ,nothing is okay" I sob . She keeps quiet and hugs me tighter . I wipe my tears and let go of her and ask for the rope  , she looks hesitant but gives me the rope anyway .

I tie his hands and she ties his legs then I open the store room window , I don't want him to die. Then we both walk out of the room and shut the door . Now the wait begins ......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------***

MY ANGELSSSS

I'M BACK NOWWWW , THERE'LL BE CHAPTERS FLYING UP YOUR SOON 

I PROMISE AND I'M NOT GONNA BREAK THAT PROMISE THIS TIME ........................ I hope 

I'm back at school and it's hard using a laptop to type since I don't have my phone with him. Hopefully I'll get it back soon .

What do y'all think will happen next ?

Thank you so much for staying . 

I love you guys so much 

- Star