Chapter 1-Special Delivery For Chat Noir

Marinette Dupain-Cheng was helping in her family bakery when she got a phone call requesting a special delivery to the Eiffel Tower. She immediately got on board, and completed the order, and just before heading out, left a note to her parents.

Once she reached the Eiffel Tower, she looked at the note again, and it said to meet them at the top level. She got into the elevator and once she reached the top, a guy in a black cat suit awaited her arrival.

"Hello, Purrincess." He said, turning to face her, smiling.

She walked up to him, "Oh hi, Chat. I have your order here... I better get going. My Papa needs me in the bakery." She handed him the bag of baked goods.

He put them on the ground, "I didn't ask you here for the pastries, Marinette..."

She was confused, "Well then what do you need?"

He got closer, and grabbed her hand with one of his own, and with the other, he pulled her lip down, "I need you." He whispered, and he closed the gap between them, kissing her. At first it was just a normal kiss, but Marinette got lost into it, as he put his tongue on her bottom lip, as if he was asking for access to insert it into her mouth. She obliged and then did the same to her own, and now they were just standing on the top of the Eiffel Tower, making out, for every one see.

A couple of minutes passed and Chat's ring beeped. They finally broke apart, "Um... I uh.. need... to uh... go..." he managed to croak out. "I'll see you tonight, Purrincess." He gave her one last peck on the cheek, before turning away and jumping away. Marinette could barely even walk, but somehow she managed to get to her house. The civilians must think that she's drunk, the way she was walking, her mind foggy by what had just occurred.

"What did I just do?" She asked Tikki, her kwami.

Her kwami only smiled, "I think your in love."

"With... with Chat??" Tikki nodded. "Oh no... I love Adrien.. what did I just do?? And why did I love it so much...? The taste of just soft lips.. the feeling of his tongue inside my mouth... OH MY GOD!!" She belly flopped onto her bed, burying her face in her pillow.

~~With Adrien~~

Adrien sat at his desk, with his head in his hands, "What did I just do Plagg??... I thought I loved Ladybug... and then I go and make out with my classmate, Marinette?"

"Idiot...put the pieces together..." His kwami, Plagg thought, "Look at the bright side, since Ladybug will never love you, you can be with Marinette instead." He suggested.

"I-I... Your right... and apparently, I like Marinette too.. so maybe this will work..? Wait.. but it's Chat she likes... not Adrien..."

Plagg bit into a piece of Camembert, "Well then, your going to have to reveal your identity... but not anytime soon. First you need to go over to her house. You did say you would." He shoved the rest of the cheese in his mouth.

"Plagg, Claws Out!" Adrien yelled, before turning into his superhero self.

Cat Noir made his way to Marinette's house, but right before knocking on the window, he looked inside. He was shocked. Marinette lie in her bed, with her shirt over her breasts, and her underwear at her ankles. One of her hands disappeared in between her thighs, while the other one was rubbing her hard nipples.

"C-Chat!!" She moaned.

"Omg... what do I do? Is she masterbating to me? Do I knock on the window? Do I tell her I seen her? Or do I just leave and act like nothing happened?"

His train of thought was interrupted by more moaning, "C-Chat! Pl-please! Oh my god!" Her moans got louder and louder with every word. "Someone is bound to hear her... I need to stop this..." He thought as his crotch area was beginning to get tighter and tighter. "Shit.. Mari..." He finally tapped on the window with three fingers, tap, tap, tap.

He heard some rusting before she came over to the window, "Hey.. um C-Chat... what are you doing here? It's late..." she blushed, "Wait... how long were you here for?"

Chat Noir grinned, "I don't know, does this answer your question?" He did his best impression of Marinette, "C-Chat! Pl-please! Oh my god!" He grinned more as he seen Mari turn into a tomato.

"Um.. it's not what you think.."

"Really? Cause I seen something I wasn't supposed to," he grinned wildly, "I think that my Princess is finally falling for me."

She blushed even more, which he didn't think was possible, but putting that aside, it was her turn to grin as she grabbed the bell around his neck, pulled him close and closed the gap between them, "I guess your right, Kitty. Maybe I am." And with that, she kissed him.

A couple of moments passed before Chat broke away and said, "Shall we take this inside?" And without waiting for an answer, he picked up Mari bridal style and carried her inside and onto her bed.

CONTINUES IN NEXT CHAPTER.. REMINDER: I PUT LOTS OF DETAILS.. DON'T CONTINUE IF YOUR UNDER THE AGE OF 13ish.

Thanks for reading! ❤️