Chapter 13.

Ch. 13

I bit my lower lip, waiting for someone, anyone, to come and tell me about my mom. How is this possible? The lady that the police thought was my mom had the same necklace, earrings, and bracelet as her.

My eyes roam around the emergency room. This place is basically like home to me since I have been coming here non-stop when the boys adopted me. I look to my right only seeing Harry on his phone then to my left Chris, who looks ready to jump out of his chair anytime now.

I look to Harry, getting his attention by patting his shoulder. "Harry, does the boys know that we are here?" I ask, whispering to him only. I felt like I should be whispering since it's so quiet.

Harry, nodded, scratching the back of his neck. "Yea, Liam went to pick up the girls so they will be here in thirty minutes most likely." He went back to his phone.

"Girls?"

Harry look back up to me with a smile. "If I say the names of these girls, please do not start screaming," I nodded. "Okay, the Little Mix girls decided to come for a visit since they have a interview close by our house." Harry said, then looking back to his phone.

I nodded my head, not really having the energy to scream or fangirl at the moment. "Destiny..." I look at Chris bout notice he is staring some where else. I follow what caught his attention, which was a nurse walking to us. Unless she is a doctor I give her probs for that since all I see now is guy doctors.

"Are you Mrs.Jonas kids?" She raise her eyebrows at all of us. "Okay, follow me. I will show you where ya mum room at." As promise she guide us to her room. Harry couldn't come since it is only family only.

From: Harry

I will be waiting at the hospital diner with Niall.

I put my phone in my back pocket. Guessing all of them is here now. "Okay, you have to be quiet. Also, do not make her blood pressure go high or panic her. She still bit distance about her stage earlier. I will tell your friend what room you are in here, so if he wants to check up he can. Just make sure my boss does not know bout this. Good luck, kids." She give us a smile with a wink.

I held Chris hand, opening the door. Biting my lip, by now I think I am bleeding from the biting. Alright, let's do this. I open the door more wide open, not even sure to be happy or mad when I saw my mom.

She look happy but look like crap. Once she heard the door making a noise she instantly jump, making her drop her peaches. "Jesus, ya scare the crap out of me. Don't just stand their come here!" My mom open her arms in the air.

Letting go of Chris hand, I jump into her arms holding her tight Right beside me, I hear soft sounds of cries. Soon enough we all began to cry. Like who wouldn't cry, my mom is not dead. Someone else mom, sister, or aunt is now dead which I feel more awful about since it has been months.

"My babies, I miss you so much. How is school? Destiny how are the boys? Chris-"

Chris covered mums mouth laughing. "Mum, the doctor does not want your blood pressure high." He said making mum roll her eyes.

She scoff. "I am perfectly stable to do, stuff with my kids. I miss you kids so much." She held one more time before we got to caught up to the moment. Someone knock on the door, no it was not the boys.

The police officer, the one who kept looking around for my mom. I give him credit for not giving up on my case. "Thank you, so much." I walk to him, giving him a tight hug which he return.

He nodded his head. "Mrs. Jonas, kids," he nodded (again). "I have to speak with your mother alone...also you have to leave like go home." He give us a hard look making his jawline show.