Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

I deepen the kiss and a moan slips from my mouth when his hands run up my shirt and over my bare torso. I tighten my legs around his waist and both of our breaths are ragged when our tongues graze against each other in desperation for one another. His large hands knead at my breasts and I gasp when I feel him pressing against me.

"Harry! Stop teasing N- What the fuck is going on here?!"

~

~

"Alex. Please leave...now." Liam said grabbing his shoulder, politely taking him out of the house.

I pulled my shirt down fixing it up but what is the point? They caught me. You are so stupid. I look at my phone feeling it vibrating, Chris call me right times. I put him on voicemail since this is more important then what ever he has to say.

"Destiny, go to your room."

I look at Zayn with a confuse look. No lecture or punishments? I shrugged, jogging myself to my room and locking it in case. I play music on my phone, then laying on my bed looking up at my ceiling. I got back to my feet seeing that I have to start packing.

I heard a knock on my door, saying that it is open and Niall walk in with a smile. I waved, "Hello!" I laugh.

He waved back. "Not to be rude but, why are you in here?" I said, waiting for a lecture but then again Niall never gives me lectures.

He rolled his eyes. "Perrie is here." Niall said. I look at him, then started to laugh at him. "What did she do now?" I ask.

"I love Perrie as a friend, okay? But the issue is that when we eat with each other like the usual, she starts crying! Then I start freaking out because I never know what to do. Last time I try to cheer her up she yelled at me for eating the last chip!"

I look at Niall with a smile. I shake my head still carrying on with my last duty of the day. Which is the pictures on my wall. By the time I finish, Niall and I started to put the boxes in the van which will be at our new house soon.

From: Chris

Answer your dam phone dumbass! love you!

I rolled my eyes, responding back that I was busy at the moment. The more and more that my phone will vibrate, Liam will give me glances. "Uh, Destiny I think someone is tryin to get ya attention." Liam pointed at my phone which on que Chris send me a message.

Liam stared at his finger then at me and bc to his finger, like if he discovered that he was Harry Potter. Which I am pretty sure that Harry Potter never used his finger as a wand?

"It's Chris...I told him that I am to busy right now but-"

"My fuck, Destiny! It's nearly midnight and I ran my ass here because...shit I can not get any air to my lungs, hold up." He raise his finger up. Liam give him a bottle of water, I face palm at the scene. He plays for the football team, should he be use to all the running?

"Alright, they found out who killed mom. The police actually found them at some unknown area in London! But here's the best part," he took another sip which bother me because I am full of excitement.

"Damn, Chris! Tell me!"

"They found mom also-"

"Wait, what? How? She's dead? Liam call the boys, I think Chris forgot to take his medication." I said, pushing Liam out the kitchen so he can get the boys, like seriously.

But my focused went back to Chris with curiosity. "No, no, no. Destiny listen out, okay? They found someone else body which is not bad since that family knows bout that. The main point mom is alive! She is at the emergency room so we need to go now! I have my car outside so let's go!" he grab my wrist already dragging me out the door.

But before we can step one foot out if the house, Harry grab both of our shoulders. "I do not think so. Chris, I am not sure if you realize but the paps are out there. So let's go to the garage, get in the car like a family, and drive to the ER safely." Harry said talking to us if we are five year olds.

A/N: Short chapter, I know! I have been giving you guys to much short chapters. I am very sorry bout that! I have been really busy at school and outside of school. 😩

Is any one back to school yet? I am, obviously. ☺ remember vote and stay beautiful weird!