Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

They finally took me out of the hospital and I was glad because the food there suck and also I felt more free.

The boys become very cautious with a every step I take in the house which is very annoying. Perrie had to go back in tour and I told her that I was very sorry about my actions towards her. Perrie didn't really care about my actions at all she only care that I was still alive.

It was finally that day were I was pull into that stupid police station. I saw Chris seating just leaving one of the Detective rooms with a angry face.

"Hey Chris."

His head snap and pulled me into a tight hug. I hadn't seen anyone since the first day at the hospital since the doctors wants me to relax but I couldn't because I was worried about everyone else.

"I miss you so much Raccoon." He whisper putting his head more into my neck and held me tighter.

I shut my eyes making sure the tears won't fall. Mum use to call me Raccoon and for now on forward only Chris would be calling me that.

"Mrs. Jones."

I let go from Chris hug and stared at the Detective. "It's Styles, Payne, Malik, Tomlinson, Horan, sir but I go for Styles instead." I gave him a teasing smile.

I heard Chris low chuckled. "Don't try to kill them kid, good luck." Chris said while I walk away to the small room.

The room was very small, it only had a table and two chairs then a yellow file. I took a deep breath. Relax, take deep breaths.

"Alright Mrs.Styles today would be your last day seeing us, you would be asking you a few questions." Detective said with a plain tone then took out some pictures.

It was my mum. I covered my mouth. One of the pictures showed her on the floor with her hair all over her face with blood or bruised up. Her cloths look pretty torn up with mud or leaves.

"That's her." I said.

He nodded. "Okay Mrs. Styles when was the last day you saw your mother." He ask clasping his hands together.

I look at the wall behind him. "It was the week of my birthday Sir we were just getting ready to make dinner but I had to go since Harry took me out to the mall." I said very quietly.

He nodded then slouched back to his seat. "Okay, how about your brother when was the last time he saw your mother." He ask.

I gave Detective a funny look but still answered his question. "The day before I was there with my mum because he been looking for me a birthday present with my boyfriend." I sat up more straight on my seat so it could look like I was in charge.

It felt like hours, days while I was in there asking his stupid questions but now I just couldn't handle it anymore.

"Sir, did you ever found my kidnappers or you might call them my mums killers." I ask him.

He let out a sigh then took off his glasses. "No we haven't yet Mrs.Styles but this is why your here, we know their names and sadly we can't find them no where." Detective shut his eyes then pinch his nose.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, thank you for answering my pitiful question Detective and when ever you need me you know where to find me." I left the small room
but only saw Chris and Louie talking to each other.

Louie got up quickly once he saw me and Chris just sat there with a confused expression.

"We could go but they hadn't find the asshole yet but I told them if they need my help Im gladly too." I smiled then gave Louie a side hug.