Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

It has been four days of study with Alex, getting ready for finals, and thinking a way to talk to the boys. I can not just go to the house with out the others knowing.

I bit my nails, a new nervous habit, I look up to see Mary getting dinner ready. "Mary, can I ask you something?" She nodded and sat next to me.

"Okay, um, I'm having a hard time deciding how I should go to the boys house-"

Mary let out a small laugh. Which made me just stare at her. "Honey, you act like they are strangers to you. Just go over right now and just talk things out." Mary makes it sound so easy.

"But I'm going to miss dinner, you also work so dam hard cooking in the kitchen." I whine. I'm sixteen but I still love whining like a child I am.

She kiss my cheek. Then patted my cheek. "You and your food, Destiny. Just go, okay?"

-

I look at the house in front of me but, the difference is that it has this big sign that read HOUSE FOR SELL!

I probably look like a creep out here just staring at there house. Someone please call the police! I have to do this.

I walk up to the door, it look different? It's not even red anymore it's white now. I shook my head, focus you came here to talk to them not being critical. Stupid house, oh great now it is no longer-

The flung open, Louis give me a tight hug. "Destiny, I miss you so much! The boy-"

I push him from the hug. "No Louie-"

"You know it how much I hate being called Louie, Destiny it's Louis. Babe say it with me LOUIS!" He brought in for another hug.

I heard a snap. I turn around seeing a pap. No wonder he's being so nice. He whisper in my ear. "Get in, Destiny. We have a lot to discuss and I don't wants the paps to notice our issues. So just smile and laugh." I obey Louis. Once the door close behind me I rush to Niall giving him a tight hug.

"Your home!" He said, blue eyes sparkling with so much happiness but huge bags under his eyes. I bit my lower lip, hope it's not because of me.

"Um I guess-actually no, I came here to apologize to you guys. About the things I said about you guys. I should of never brought up the past to you guys. Also, I should of never sneak out of the house like that just for some stupid party!" I sat down on the sofa. "Oh my, I am sorry that I ran out of this house with Chris with out even a explanation!-

"Destiny, it's alright. We understood why, okay? You are still young, especially living with us must be struggle since you have to go through the paps, interviews, and the tour." Liam said but, I he is always the ones speaking up for the boys. It's annoying sometimes.

But I didn't say anything. "So are you coming back?" Niall ask, should I? Am I really ready to come back to them?

"Look Destiny we understand that you never meant to say those words to us, okay?" This time Zayn started to speak. "We still love you. Ever since we spotted you at that nasty foster place with your colorful hair our love for you never change, okay?" He stared at me for a while but I look down to my hands.

I look up. "Okay." I got and hug Zayn really tight. The boys got up and joking the group hug.

"Did you get the 5 seconds of summer album?" Out if everything Niall said that but I nodded my head so he will shut up.