Chapter 6.

Chapter 6

"Is she alive?"

I woke up with a headache and my eyes burning from the sunlight that was coming from my room window.

All I could remember from last night that I went to Cloe's party got drunk also got high, dance and- nope! Now I have to call Cloe because I do not remember anything from last night.

"Destiny did you take a shower last night? You smell like sh-" before Chris could finish his sentence, I grab my pillow and smack his head.

My eyes flew right open. "Chris! What are you doing here?! It's like," I check the time on my clock. "It's eight in the morning!" I cover my body more with my blankets. Please just make him leave god I swear I would stop eating Niall's left overs.

Chris rub his head and started to notice the make-up. "W-what...why do you have make-up on Tiny? Why do you smell like....alcohol?" Now he seems more concern then before which worried me a bit.

He stood up from my bed and gave me a storage look. I gave him a big smile, which made it worse since my hangover.

The next thing that happen, Chris pull my covers off and he noticed my outfit I wear last night at the party. His face fell down he looks more dull then ever before.

"Chris I could explain-"

"You went out to that stupid party, Cloe's party? Destiny I have warned you about them! They're not good people for you to be around with especially at this time!"

I got up and cover his mouth with my hand. "Shut up, you are going to wake up the boys. Now, I am going to take a quick shower. I will we you downstairs and I swear of you tell the boys I would tell one of your little dark secrets Chris." I glared at him and close the bathroom door.

I did as promise by taking a quick shower then change into my usual onesies that Liam bought me last year. Which of course was Batman since I grew out on my other one. I quickly brush my short hair which had a lot of knots.

I ran downstairs seeing Chris watching t.v. and a bowl of cereal on his hands. "Destiny I'm very disappointed in you. The first thing I told you that 'do not go to that party' especially 'do not hang with that group'. Mum would be so disappointed in you also Tiny." He gave me a hard and walk to the kitchen.

I push the kitchen doors. "Don't use mum against me Chris! Why do you hate Cloe and them so badly they are not that bad as you think!" I shouted, not even caring if the boys are awake or not.

"Why?! Because I was in that group before Destiny! I did the most horrible things to myself and even to the women who adopted me! I was hurting every one around me. I do not want you to end up like me!" He voice got louder and louder.

I cross my arms. "I am not doing anything bad at all Christian!" I shouted, turning around bumping into a hard chest.

I look up seeing Zayn and the boys right behind. Zayn look piss off while the boys look surprise. I hope they didn't heard the whole conversation. Well it's there fault adopting me and that was the first thing I told them.

I cross my arms and stood my grounds. "Okay fine, you guys caught me," I glare at Chris then smile at the boys. "I went out to a party last night and I do not regret going. I got drunk, high and I was so drunk that I don't even remember how I got home." I smirk at them and open a cabinet to make myself a bowl of cereal.

"I did warn you guys about adopting me, right? You remember that Zayn, remember how the middle of nights I use to cry. I keep warning you guys that I'm going to be your biggest mistake." I said taking a bite of my cereal.