Epilogue

Epilogue

Delilah "Ly" Denise Perry

12-25-1989 . . . . . 8-14-2010

-

-

-

-

-

4 Months After Delilah's Funeral [12-25-2010]

I looked down at my grieving best friend, Tylaa. It was so sad to see her go through this. I was malcontent about her situation, but I knew that my God would work it out.

I watched as she cried and cried in my bedroom. Not only did she grieve because it was birthday, but she also grieved for her child- Diamond. Jordan had gotten away with the murder of Diamond and it brought much pain to Tylaa.

Her moans and groans escaped her lips so easily. They were loud and rowdy and it made me cringe. I sighed as I watched her. I turned towards God. "Lord, I think it's time," I said.

"No, my child," he spoke. I was confused. Even as a heavenly angel, I could never be on the Lord's level of thinking. For he was such a wise spirit. I smiled and nodded. "Whenever you're ready father," I said. He smiled. "For it is not time, but we can get things started," he gave me a sweet reassuring smile and I cried out a "hallelujah".

"Come on," he said grabbing my arm. I thought it was weird that he was already down in the room with Tylaa, but was also taking me down to her. Once again, I could never be on the level of thinking with the almighty God.

I followed the Lord down into my old bedroom. I sat next to Tylaa as she cried. Her body tensed up and I felt that she knew my presence was there. She seemed scared but knowing. I touched her back and her crying ceased. I turned to God and he gave me an encouraging nod.

"Tylaa," I whispered in my angelic voice. Her head arose from it's position. She looked all around. Her face was contorted and confused. "It's me," I whispered once again. She shook her head vigorously as she began to get up. "Nooooo!" She moaned. "Please do not haunt me," she moaned and groaned.

If I was a flesh then tears would have graced my eyelids, but I am now an angel and only a soul. I did have emotion towards my once bestfriend, but I couldn't cry, because I only felt the feeling of elation.

"God. What is she doing?" I asked confused. "My child. For I knew that she was not ready, but you didn't. You said that whenever I am ready, but I am the Father of all knowing and I knew that you did not fully believe in her unreadiness. Therefore, I had to show you. Her walk with faith isn't as strong as it should be, but it will soon be there. Come my child. Let's leave her a memento, so that one day she will understand just as you do now," He said.

For the first time, my level of thinking enhanced and I understood. I nodded once again and I hovered over my old desk. I thought of things that I wanted to say and it appeared on the piece of paper. I smiled at my ability, but I wasn't trying to be braggadocios, so I finished the letter. After I was done, I ended it with 'Your heavenly friend, Ly'. A smile graced my face as I finished the letter and hid it in only a place that Tylaa would know.

A sigh escaped my lips as I grabbed the Lord's hand and we headed back to Heaven. I wondered about Ty and Quan. I missed them so much, but being with my king is the joy of my new life. Hopefully, I would soon see my two beautiful gems- Tylaa and Dequan. They would soon come meet their king and we would all sing praises.

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Okay, That's The REAL END <3 . I Know It Was Short, But I Really Just Wanted That To Be In The Epilouge. Thanks For EVERYTHING! I Went From 469 Reads to 598