[Twelve]

Chapter Twelve

Dequan "Quan"

I walked into the guest-bedroom. When I came home from work, I heard the baby girl crying. When I say baby girl, I mean Diamond and not Tylaa. Ha! Anyways, I walked in and saw her sitting up crying.

"Baby girl what's wrong?" I asked walking to her. She jumped down off the bed and ran to me. "Qua! Me had a bad dream. I need mwommy!" She cried. I picked her up and wiped her tears on my white tee. "Alright boo. Hold on. Let me wake mommy up, I'm gonna give you a snack alright?" I told her. "Mkay," she mumbled as we walked out the room.

I put her down and she climbed into one of the chairs at the counter. She was so beautiful. One day, I was hoping to have a child like her. Sweet, smart, and good-looking like their mother. I mean I'm a very sexy man, but I'd definitely want my kids looking like whatever queen I decide to marry.

"How about a pee bee and jay!" She giggled behind me. I turned around and smirked. "Oh really? Okay. I guess you can have that." I told her. "First, you have to eat some veggies. You know how the doctors are," I pretended to whine. She smiled and dried up her leftover tears as she nodded. "Yes. They are a mess!" Get out of dodge! This girl is too much like her mom. I winked at her and fixed her a sandwich.

I made sure to use wheat bread and actual natural honey. The doctors found out that things like starch, red-dye number two, and strawberries were hindering to her sickness. There were other things too that they hadn't found yet, so we limited her eating. Look at me talking about we! I mean Tylaa and Jordan.

Speaking of that bastard Jordan. I knew that he was a son of a gun when I met him. A real man always knows best. He is not for Tylaa and I have no respect for him anymore. Right now, I'm actually on his track. I have people everywhere trying to find out where he is. I don't believe it's right for him to hit my woman and then just disappear. She's been moping around, but every time someone brings it up, she acts like everything is cool beans. I'm gonna kill the dude if it's the last thing I do on this world. Going to hell would just have to be an option. She was worth more than what he treated her like.

I gave little Di the sandwich and then I went back into the guestroom. I looked at my sleeping beauty. She was so peaceful and sexy. As cute as a button when asleep. As fierce as a fox when awake. I smiled at that. I truly did love her.

Two nights ago, we were inseparable. She'd even told me that she loved me. Well, they weren't really her words, but it was basically a sugarcoated version. It still counted in my mind. I needed her in every way and I'm going to make sure to protect her and her child from now on.

I looked at her closer as I walked closer. Sweat was dripping off of her. Hmmm. That's unusal, because Tylaa is normally a peaceful sleeper. I sighed at that. She's most likely thinking of her boyfriend. Her chest didn't even rise up and down the regular way.

I grew tired of watching her dream about him and I woke her up. She immediately started screaming. I covered her mouth. I knew that she would get loud. "Shhhhh. Shhh baby. It's only me. Dequan," I said while slowly releasing my hand from her mouth. Her eyes were wild and bizzerk. She looked like a deer that had just ran into someone's headlights.

"Quan?" She spoke groggily. "Yeah baby. Wake up." She looked at me with teary eyes. I hadn't seen her this weak before. I don't think anyone close to her had. I tried smiling, but she broke down.

Sobs and cries released from her mouth as she hugged me. I couldn't do anything, but try an control her hands as she hit me over and over again. My lil' lady was hurt badly. My blood boiled at the thought. "I'm gonna kill him," I whispered to her. Her head shot up.

"Dequan. You can't!" She screamed. "And why not!?" I asked furiously. "Because!" She cried. "Why the hell can't I!? He hit you. Do you not understand Ty!?" I screamed in her face. "I love him!" She sobbed out. "I don't give a crap! He's gonna die if I have anything to do with it," I said putting base in my voice, so that she took me more serious.

"Mommy," I heard. Tylaa and I looked towards the doorway. There stood the beautiful creation Tylaa had made. I wanted a baby by her and it killed me to look at the gorgeous little girl. It made me want to go on a killing spree even more.

"Please," I heard Ty beg. "For her," she cried. I didn't like seeing her cry. "I can't! I love you too much," I breathed grabbing her and kissing her hair. "And I love him. Not you," she said. At first, I thought that I'd heard wrong. I sat for about five minutes and let the words sink in. They sunk deep into my mind, heart and soul. I let them get to me. At the moment, I even wanted to slap Tylaa. I chose upon it. Instead, I got up and left. She just said that she didn't love me and basically that she didn't need me. It hurt. It truly did hurt.

Well, if it's one thing for sure; Tylaa Combs does not have to worry about me. I'm out of her life now. I don't want anything to do with her anymore. She's really messed up in the head. I can see that she's turned into her no good mother.

I felt the tears slip at my last thought. She can'g be changed now . . . .

------ TWO Updates In One Night! Yeah, Two Cliffhangers, But At Least It's Something To Get Your Nerves Going. Yesss!

Read. Vote. Comment.

* What do You Think About Dequan And Tylaa? They Were Just Getting To Like Each Other And Then BAM!

* Where In The Hell Is Jordan And Is Buddy Coming Back??

* Why Did Quan Say That Ty Is Turning In To Her 'no-good' Mom !?

FIND OUT SOON . . . .

NO EDIT :/

---- Love, Thuggin'