Best Mistake (Lashton Mpreg)

Prologue

_____________________________

10th time today! Why does it feel as if the world is crumbling down on me? I've been sick for what seems years now!

This mostly started about a week ago. I was walking around my house and before I knew it I passed out. At first I though it was just the flu or something like that. Nothing serious.

It's gotten worse since then. But I don't mind. It will get better in, hopefully, some days. If not I'll just go with the doctor. Either way I'll still remember all of this.

~

"Luke guess where I'm taking you in our 2nd year anniversary?" said my boyfriend Ashton.

"Where?" I asked getting up from my bed and turning off my TV.

"No where! I'm gonna make you dinner at my house. And make it the best you ever had!" he cheered as he walked towards me.

I smile at his enthusiasm. He's always so happy nothing brings him down. I mean NOTHING! He's always so happy. You'll just smile while looking at the precious boy! He's mine so stay off!

"Ashton that's so cheesy tho. I thought you were creative." I said while walking down the stairs, as he followed.

"Well... Mr.Hemmings. You have no idea what's waiting for you tonight." I smiled

I walked into the kitchen and got out some Gatorade I had. Which then Ashton begged for some, and as always, I gave him the rest.

"So wear something nice. I'll pick you up at 7:30! Be ready! I love you! See you later!" He kissed my cheek and left running out the door.

Looks like I have to get ready now. I take long showers so that explains why. I looked at my watch.

3:25PM

I have 4 hours to get ready. First things first! The outfit. I run to my closet to choose something nice.

No band shirts! So there goes half of my shirts.

Something casual. I'm down to 5 shirts. I choose the white button up.

The same black skinny jeans as usual. And now a jacket if it gets cold. I look at the very few jackets I have. I decide on my leather jacket, cause why not? And my black vans.

I hurry in to take a shower. Just a while after I was in the bathroom I threw up again. Ugh. Maybe I should tell Ashton already. But I don't want him to worry. I'll just tell him in two days.

~

"Luke! You look sexy tonight." Ashton cheered as I stood inside of my house, while he stood on the door step.

"Thanks." I say "You look sexy too." Meaning his plain grey t-shirt, black jacket, fedora, black skinny jeans, and his black vans.

"Thanks, Love. Now let's go." he reached out to get my hand and lead me to his car.

The ride there was basically us singing the song that played on the radio. The songs were really nice. Unlike the 'pop' stations, where they claim to play only pop, but end up playing a bunch of rap music.

Once we arrived to Ashton's house, I could see faded light from inside his house.

"Ashton, why are the lights on?" I asked curious as to why.

"That's part of my surprise." He responded quickly.

I nod my head. He got out of the car and ran to my side to open the door. Ashton does this every time we go somewhere and it invokes me opening a door. He opens it for me, it's hard to find someone who is willing to do that.

I mutter a 'thanks' before he put a blindfold on me. The rest of the way to his door was me tripping every 5 seconds.

I felt the temperature change one he opened the door. It felt warm but not to warm. It's March so it isn't that cold, but cold enough to feel the difference.

Ashton took off the blindfold. Right away I knew we were in his living room/ entrance to the kitchen.

The candles were in a heart shape, while the rose petals surrounded them. The heart was big enough for someone to stand in. Music played quietly in the background.

"Ashton you did this for me?" I asked still looking around at the scenery in front of me.

"Yes all for you my babe." he said.

I looked at the walls. I realized that they were picture of us together. Some of them we took when we were friends. Others last week.

"Ashton you didn't have to do all this. Why would you waste your time on me?" I asked

"Because I want to and I love you. Now let's go eat." he said.

He took me hand in his and walked me towards the kitchen. Same decorations except the rose petals were white instead of red.

This boy is amazing. I love him. He makes me feel special every time I'm with him. And I wouldn't change that.

~

"Luke can you go and take off the first two pictures over there on that wall. Then take down the ones of the top right corner." Ashton told me as we walked back in the living room.

I did as told. There was words behind them. Once I took the 5 pictures off I read the message.

'Will you marry me?' Is what I read. I turned around to find Ashton one one knee.

"So will you?" He asked. I looked at him. Tears started making there way out of my eyes as I nodded my head 'yes'.

Ashton got my left hand and slipped the ring on. He got up and kissed me. Then he carried me to his room.

Things got really steamy, let's just put it that way ;).

(A/N): Welcome to my first mpreg! So did you like the prologue?

Vote and comment! Next update will be when I get over 5 reads or 1 vote and 1 comment! So share if you have to Lol. XD

See ya later

ByeXxx