Lazarus

As the elevator was still going down. Y/n and Pyrrha were checking their ammo reserves. During the check they saw that the ammo was all good though some seem to be low like for Y/n shotgun rounds and rounds for his heavy assault rifle. For Pyrrha she was going low on assault rifle and chaingun as well plasma.

During the trip on the elevator they are receiving a incoming voice com.

Samuel: You'll find the Helix Stone in Olivia's private archival lab deep withing this facility. Few have even seen the stone. But..if you came to us for a reason,you might be able to see something in it we haven't.

As he finish talking Pyrrha looked over to see the red giant or of argent energy. When the elevator stopped and it's doors open. She look back at Y/n and said.

Pyrrha: So we do the usual.

Y/n:*takes out chaingun* Yep kill all the demons and get to the helix stone. Then find the answer and shut down that hell portal and kill the bitch.

Pyrrha:*combat shotgun out with explosive mod* sounds about right. On let me hold the BFG.

Y/n: Why?

Pyrrha: You got a chance to use it. As well now we have two rounds left.

Before Y/n could say anything she walked up to him and said.

Pyrrha: If you say anything like but it's a dangerous weapons or any other bs. Well I'll have to be a bit rough~.

She said the last part in a way that sounded like lust and might be extremely painful or fun maybe both. Y/n knowing a powered up Pyrrha would be bad to anger he puts down the bfg and takes out the BFG and hands it to her. Under her helmet she has a smirk in victory.

Pyrrha: I know you would see things my way. Don't worry you'll get your reward~.Now let's go.

Y/n shook his head.

Y/n: Why do I always find the strange ones?

Pyrrha: What was that.

Y/n:Nothing.

They both head out and when they pass through the door another hologram appeared of Olivia and some random guy.

Olivia: It is not a mistake that he has come into our possession. The demons prophesized his return. If he awakens,it could jeopardize the entire mission. For he is the only one who can stand against them.

There the hologram ends as both of them continue until they come across a two glowing orbs. As Y/n picked them up and gave one to Pyrrha they were shown that these were siphon grenades. Where these were thrown to demon their lifeforce becomes theirs. Which made Y/n want to use these in case of low health or Aura. As they continue on they found a shaft that leads down. Y/n was the first to jump down as his impact compensator was active and look up to see demons and already going to work as he smashed both possessed heads together puking up extra ammo. As Pyrrha jumped down she aimed her combat shotgun at two SP and launch a grenade which killed one and left another stagger as she ran up to it and made it go to the ground and smash it's head in. As there was more of them and a pinky in the hall they prepare for a close quarters fight. They charge in screaming. The SC were easy to dispose of with a good grenade by Y/n and Pyrrha punched one in the head which exploded. When the pinky charge Y/n and Pyrrha dodge it as Y/n unloaded rounds from the chaingun and soon when it became stun Pyrrha rush at it and shoved a grenade at its mouth and soon as she back up. Before the pinky can charge again the grenade went off killing it in pieces.

As soon the way was clear both continue onward and come across a dead imp stuck in elevator as Y/n decided to pull it off as half of it came out and the elevator rose and soon two more imps appeared but as the showed up. Both Y/n and Pyrrha both had their super shotguns out and killed them in one shot. Then they jump down where they notice the vent and Pyrrha pulled it out as both of them enter. As the navigated through and fell into another room where they saw another gore nest. Y/n nodded to her as she did the same knowing what to do now. As Y/n teared out the gore nest heart and the sound of demons approaches the ready their guns. As they appear and charge at them they do the same.