Welcome to Hell

As our two fighters were taken by the interdimensional explosion into a area Pyrrha didn't know we'll. But for Y/n he knew it to well and it was where he spend eons fighting their forces here before he was trapped on. hell. As they regained consciousness they look around their surroundings.

Pyrrha's pov

Ugh thank goodness is over. Now where are we. As I open my eyes I see what looks like a castle or was surrounded by a sky that looks like fire. This place I can sense death and darkness here. As I look at the doom slayer be looks relax like he's been here before.

Pyrrha: Doom Slayer do you know where are we? *brings out combat shotgun*

Y/n: Yes, I do. This is Hell.

Pyrrha:You mean the place where all these demons come from.

Y/n: The very place and where the souls of the guilty go here. Who knows we might run into someone you know of here. Judging by the enemies you fought back in your home.

I can't believe it. I am in hell where many though of it to be stories but here it is.

Y/n's pov

I sign and know that we must move on to stop this madness from getting any further. I bring out the Super shotgun and turn to look at Pyrrha and say.

Y/n: Come on Pyrrha. We need to move. Watch your step and stay close.

Pyrrha: Understood.

As we started to walk closer to the door we hear a demonic voice said.

Demonic voice:He is here.

Y/n: Ah shit. It seems it was sooner than I though. Alright Pyrrha weapons free. They are going to see the greeting committee.

She nodded and went dmon forward.

Third person

As the reach the door they see a pedestal with a red skull glowing Y/n walk towards it and pulls the skull in and it makes a craving sound that starts to lower the gate. They walk in and continue forward until they run across a hologram showing of a UAC expedition team that came down here. There they see a familiar Android or was it cyborg.

Pyrrha: It seems we weren't the only ones down here.

Y/n: Typical UAC idiots trying to scout ahead to see what "resources" they can take. Let's listen they might have something handy to say.

They start to pay attention to what they are hearing.

UAC soldier:We will set up the portal device at the Tomb, use the light poles to mark our path.

Y/n: Huh clever.

Pyrrha: I'll say. Now we need to use these lights poles to get our way into the tomb and get back to Mars.