Awakening pt. 1

Doom Slayer's pov

As I was starting to wake up I found myself without my armor on in the sarcophagus were I was  in when the demons trapped me in.

(y/n):*though*Note to self never let that happen again.

Then I saw that the demons have now been released. Though I see what looks like a female teen in the floor passed out. She has this weird armor that I never seen like it. Her red hair similar to blood and saw the possessed getting closer to her and one notice me. I don't know where she came form but I got to help her and get out of these chains. As it was getting closer I try to rip the chain off my left but no luck then when the possessed got closer I put all in my right arm and got the chain out with the shackle and grabbed the bastard by it's eyes and smashed his head on the sarcophagus. Which it left it headless and got the other chain and shackle out and jumped out and saw a pistol in a pentagram near a dead body. I went for it and when I grabbed it and I opened fire four times in the one close to her and it blew it's head off and I realized that it was a energy pistol. So I aimed and it charged the shot and shoot the second. Then when it was a lol clear I took time to look at the pistol and saw its blue energy come off and though.

(y/n): *thought* Not bad.

I saw my armor on the other side of the door but I know that I got to make sure that she is alright. I walked towards her and shake her a bit and soon was starting to wake up.

Pyrrha's pov

Am I dead. I don't know ever since Cinder pierced my heart at beacon and I don't feel dead. Now all I feel is a cold floor.  I hope everyone is alright and soon was shaken awake and I was starting to open my eyes and what I saw I covered my eyes. I saw a teen who looks about my age wearing nothing but his boxer and holding a pistol. Although I saw before I close my eyes that he was covered in scars raging from few claw marks to burns also he seemed to be very fit with his large muscles.

??: A-a-are y-ou Alright?

Pyrrha: Uh.

Doom Slayer's pov

When she was awake I saw her emerald green eyes and she seemed to wear a crown of shorts. But closed her eyes as soon that she saw me. I wondered why until I realized that I didn't have anything on besides my boxers. It's been eons since I had to talk to anyone human who wasn't turned into a possessed. It's also been eons since I spoke a word. So I have it my best and said.

(y/n): A-a-are y-you Alright?

??:Uh.

I lowered the pistol to show that I'm not a threat and when she saw it she gotten a bit less worried and looked around and was a bit shock by the blood and other shot when she said.

??: I'm fine thank you. I'm Pyrrha Nikos and you are.

Do I still remember my name. I don't know but I don't have time to figure it out.

(y/n): I don't remember my name,but you can just call me the Doom slayer.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry to hear that, but what happened here and how did I get here. *sees the dead bodies.* did you kill them.

I look over and see the bodies of the possessed and nodded.

Pyrrha: why?

(y/n): They weren't human anymore but we're taken over by demons and that all that is left of them monsters. When I woke up and saw all this and I have a idea and one of then try to kill and eat you. Also what do you mean that you are not from here.

Pyrrha: It's a long story, but wait did you say demons.

(y/n): Yes, creatures from hell. Right now we need to get this door open and get you a weapon and some better armor.