Stopping the Meltdown

The two warriors were running to the foundry. They reach the door and wait for it to open. Then they received a comm transmission from Vega.

Vega: After running more diagnostics on the Preator  and Sentinel suit, It appears that I can accelerate the upgrading of your arsenal by measuring you combat effectiveness. I have added a trailer to your helmets display.

Pyrrha: Well that'll make tracking our progress easier.

Y/n: Agree and let's hope it'll be enough.

Then another message came and it was from Samuel.

Samuel: The facility will not allow you access to the turbines unless the demonic threat level is brought down inside the foundry. Our security systems cannot be overridden.

Y/n's pov

Well that sucks. I saw the door open and turn to Pyrrha who has her rifle with the micro missiles ready.

Y/n: Alright we are going in watch your step Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Understood Doom Slayer. Lead the way.

I nodded and soon went to the railing and saw the molten lava and other shot I don't know a foundry has. All I know is if we don't get those fucking turbines on then we're all fucked. Not in a good way either, more like burn and die. Then took a left and saw the door and when it opened we saw the drone waiting for us. Though we don't have any weapons that require mods.  Then went through the other door and shoot the possessed with my shotgun with the explosive shot. Then more came out and Pyrrha shot them with the micro missiles and it attached to them and blew them to pieces. Once the room was clear we went to the terminal and I put my hand on the screen.

System: Access Denied.

Damn it. I turn around and saw Pyrrha touch the terminal that was to the wall and a disk came out of it. Then it projected what happened a hellknight had ripped one of the employees in half while the other was scared shirtless. Then the hellknight walk towards the other and smashed his head with its fist and saw it drag him out. Looks like we need some more firepower to deal with it also that corpse might be able to get access to the terminal. I take a look for pyrrha since these new demons she is going to face might be a bit terrifying.

Pyrrha's pov

What was that demon? It just ripped that man I'm half and took the other with it. I don't know what type of demon is it. The only way I can know is that we kill it. I notice the Doom Slayer walking towards me and said.

Y/n: I know that was a bit much to take in. In right here if you need me. Besides were in this together right, we need to look after one another.

I nodded and smiled for his words made me feel a bit better. Though I still don't understand how we are going to deal with it.

Y/n: I think we should find a better weapon if there is any, then go back to the little drone and see what it has.

Pyrrha: Okay let's find it.

We went a little further and found a a opened area then we jumped up and looked around a bit until we saw some weapons crates and it showed some sort of White weapon. When he picked one up if started to rumble a bit then he turned to me and said.

Y/n: Plasma rifle could be handy. Here take this one I'll look to see if there is another.

I put my rifle away and took the plasma rifle. I was amazed that they have actual plasma weapons. I swear if Ruby was here she would go ballistic with these weapons. For me I'm kinda liking these weapons. Though I still miss mine weapon. I hope we find a sword since I'm good using it. Then I saw him open a black crate and pull out another one and we headed back down and went back to the drone.