Awakening pt 2

As the Doom slayer and Pyrrha were still in the elevator and it was quiet a bit until she decided to speak first.

Doom Slayer's pov

So it begins all over again. Damn Scientist and the fucking UAC trying to do this shit again. I guess they'll never learn all they care about is the fucking money. Still I need to close it before the Demons decide to invade earth. Now I have to worry about Pyrrha. I still don't understand why she is here and how she got here. The real question is. Why does the wraiths see in her and why they give her the night sentinel armor and what's her story. I saw the armor and can tell that it was hell forged metal well I'm just glad she'll get protected. She is a good person but I still have trust issues all because of that damn traitor. He better hope he's dead or I will rip his own limbs out and beat him to death with it. Now I was check my ammo and I got 60 shells in my shotgun and my armor is all good at 150 and health 200.(I decided to use the argent energy for upgrading some other stuff)

Pyrrha: Doom Slayer can I ask you a question?

I turn to look at her as see that she was holding her shotgun ready.

(y/n): What is it?

Pyrrha: I was wondering why were you in the Sarcophagus?

I took a moment to remember that I was in hell slaughtering all the demons and they trapped me in the blood temple when it fell.

(y/n): You're not going to believe my answer.

Pyrrha: Well from what I saw,demons gore and other things. I think I can believe you.

(y/n):*sighs* The reason that I got there is what happens eons ago.

Pyrrha: Wait eons how could that be possible? You look like my age.

(y/n): I'll explain it later. Besides once we get to a safe area I think you need to tell me your story. I still don't buy that whole Grimm and aura and power shit. Think of it as a trade I tell you my story and you'll tell me yours deal. Sorry if I'm not that talkative is just I never talk to anyone else for a long time.

Pyrrha:Deal and It's alright Doom slayer. Also do you know where we are?

(y/n): The planet Mars.

Pyrrha's pov

I know he can't see my face, but I was wide eye knowing that i was on another planet. I need to get more info on where am I and how to get back home to remnant. As I saw the Doom Slayer turn back to the front after he told me that he never talked to anyone else was shocking to me. I sense his loneliness ,and other emotions and I can tell hat he is used to working alone. It hurts me to see him all alone and does he have a family,friends. I don't know him that well but he seems to be a good person. Though I sense that he doesn't trust me well. I can understand with all the demons which I found out was the possessed and Imps. Read about them and to say it's quite disturbing. The imps can shoot and attack and displayed some intelligence during when we fought them. Thankfully the Grimm don't shoot back well except the Nevermore. Though I get a feeling that there are more variations of demons and I hope I'm ready for them. For now I need to gain his trust and maybe be his friend if he let's me. As I also took notice in his voice as he said that he was willing to share his story with me if I share mine though he had a bit of sorrow and pain in those words. If that is a way to gain his trust then I'll do it.

Third person

As the elevator came to a stop and the Doom Slayer and Pyrrha ready their weapons. The doors open and they saw the red landscape that was Mars and the destruction that the demons caused. The Doom Slayer walked out first then followed by Pyrrha. As they made their way the had to drop down. The Doom Slayer drooped down first and she grew worried that he was going to break his bones. But he just stood up and have her the thumbs up signalling that he was alright. She follow and when she landed she saw a message in her helmet saying "impact compensation". That explained how he was alright. Then they continue forward and saw another drop with metal structures in the not to bad now saw the possessed were there.