chapter 18

KODIE P.O.V

*The next morning*

I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes to see a figure laid up staring at me so me being me I grabbed the pillow and wacked it all while rolling out the bed. "Damn kodie nigga it's me tf u hitting niggas with pillows and shit like u in a serious ass pillow fight or something get yo ass back in this bed so we can cuddle up and I can talk to my baby".

The voice sounded familiar and as I started thinking harder a frown came up on my face, I stood up slowly and calmly as I had the meanest mug on my face everything that happened yesterday came flooding back.

You stupid piece of shit I should really kick ya ass aniya you really got the nerve to be out here yelling at me trying to call me stupid and etc etc really?? No you want to know what's stupid is sending your pregnant gf away while we in the middle of some dangerous ass shit THAT'S STUPID ANIYA! BUT NO YOU WASN'T THINKING ABOUT THAT NO YOU WASN'T ANIYA!

You only been here for not even a full day and you already got my mfn blood boiling you always trying to blame me for some shit you was talking to me like I was supposed to know you almost died, how imma know if I'm down here ANIYA HUH??? OK stfu sometimes

As for me fighting yea I apologize cause that was stupid and irrational but them bitches had it coming and they got what they needed, they was not going to sit there and disrespect my family in front of my face and you know that feeling aniya you wouldn't let a damn soul disrespect either mfn person in this house no matter what situation you are in so miss me with the shit. Also I missed you and I love you.

I walked over to the bedroom door and opened it while looking back at aniya I shook my head and walked out as I was walking out I seen p and quan asses with glass cups held up to the wall trying to listen in. What you letter shaped body bitches doing trying to listen in on niggas conversations and shit get y'all long body asses on.

There faces changed from shocked to a mug when they noticed what I said I laughed as p and quan looked at each other and back at me "kodie yo basketball looking ass always talking shit" p said. P shut up for I got get a snake and put it on ya ugly ass.

I walked to the bathroom laughing as I heard them yelling at me, I stripped from my clothes turned the water to warm not burn your skin warm but warm enough I stepped in once the water was just right and relaxed as the warm water started down my back. I started thinking about stuff one of them being I need a fucking vacation from this drama shit at least till the baby is born and I need to set up my doctor's appointment so I can see how everything is going with the baby. I got lost in thought while I was in the shower until a knock went off on the door I heard muffled voice then people yelling for me to hurry up and get out so I won't use all the hot water.

I stepped out of the shower but accidentally slipped on something and fell straight on my.......

AWEWEEEEEE DONT HATE ME BUT I KNOW ITS SHORT AND I HAVE LONGER CHAPTERS COMING YOU GUYS WAY BUTTT ENJOY THIS LITTLE UPDATE I GAVE YOU GUYS LIKE AND COMMENT  excuse any mistakes that I may have made um yes love you guys thanks for reading!!!